ok, folks........this is the ace diamond show!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ace diamond
    oh, you mean the one that burned up last year and was thrown away and i don't have since a year ago?
    that cape?
    Now was that the cape you were wearing when the midget blew fire on you from 3 feet away and you walked away without a scratch......that "magic" cape?
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

it's 1.46pm on a hot windy friday afternoon here in oz.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

no rain in your neck o the woods?
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• hambon4lif
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

He should've been wearing the devil mask he wore at the Ronnie Dio memorial.

I bet Ace would've really taught those thugs a lesson.

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            nah mate, the cyclone was about 700 kms north of me; we're copping the wind though.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

"badass" was a funny movie after all
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                So what's your excuse for sucking ass on vocals? That guy sings circles around you and he's drunk singing Robert Plant.......
                oh, you mean like this?
                btw, this is my answer to LM's challenge of proving that more than 10 people came to see the show live.
                loungie, your challenge has been answered.
                Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                  Now was that the cape you were wearing when the midget blew fire on you from 3 feet away and you walked away without a scratch......that "magic" cape?
                  that was at practice in boron, ca during a break between sets.
                  i ducked.
                  "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
                    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    uh, pb, it my be winter here in the states, but in the southern hemisphere, and in australia, it's summer.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                      nah mate, the cyclone was about 700 kms north of me; we're copping the wind though.
                      Hang in there man, that thing looked like a monster. Still well over 100,000 without power, at least a third of that number are without homes.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ace diamond
                        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        Hang in there man, that thing looked like a monster. Still well over 100,000 without power, at least a third of that number are without homes.
                        what an awful mess.

hang in there, ash!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

uh, pb, it my be winter here in the states, but in the southern hemisphere, and in australia, it's summer.

Comment

• ashstralia
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Feb 2004

it's cool guys... the folks up there are used to it. they're a stoic bunch, and everyone chips in + guvt money = alls good.
                            and the rebuilding totally fixes the unemployment problem. we've got it all sussed

Comment

• ace diamond
                              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

oh, you mean the one that burned up last year and was thrown away and i don't have since a year ago?
                              that cape?
                              here, pb, is this the cape of which you speak?
                              this is the one that burned up a year ago, about 2 months after this video was filmed.
                              everthing you see me with in this video except the studded leather vest and the spandex
                              and of course the song, and myself, is all gone a year ago.
                              even the glasses as of last friday night.
                              this video is from december 2, 2009.
                              notice the line 6 spider 3 75 watt amp sitting on the drum riser....that is what i'm playing thru on this, it is also the one that blew up 2 months later in feb. 2010, on this very same stage.
                              Last edited by ace diamond; 02-03-2011, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

here, pb, is this the cape of which you speak?
                                this video is from december 2, 2009.
                                i think so, what does the other one look like?

Comment

Working...