X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Full Bug
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
    It's ok. It's a pretty complete record of the evening, so it has that going for it.
    Cool, thanx for the info PA.....
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Mr Walker
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

I can't watch it because of the stupid Asian guy. He reminds me of the dude from The Human Caterpillar... when I see his face all I can think about is the scene where he starts crying and apologizing right before he's about to shit in that chick's mouth... yuck!

Comment

• fletch
        Groupie
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
        I can't watch it because of the stupid Asian guy. He reminds me of the dude from The Human Caterpillar... when I see his face all I can think about is the scene where he starts crying and apologizing right before he's about to shit in that chick's mouth... yuck!
        THE HUMAN CATERPILLAR!!! that movie made me blow milk out my nose!!
        you dumbass dogfucker!!

RATBASTARD/BY THE BOTTLE productions

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mr Walker
          YOu saying "yuck" about something that belongs on your list of deviant sexual terms?

Oh dear.

Comment

• fletch
            Groupie
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fletch
            THE HUMAN CATERPILLAR!!! that movie made me blow milk out my nose!!
            correction...human centipede....
            you dumbass dogfucker!!

RATBASTARD/BY THE BOTTLE productions

Comment

Working...