Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diva Lee Roth

Originally posted by Elitest
    Fool for your Lovin

Good choice,Elitest!!! That's my favorite,too!!!

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Bump......C'mon, someone here must have a link to this tune......
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
        I've heard it, and yes, it is awful! Has a lyric that goes something like, "like a hobo I was born to walk alone" "hobo" instead of "drifter".
        Gee... why would Covercheeseball ever change a lyric like that. Sounds a little too close to "like a HOMO" which could understandably be applied to his poser hair band ass.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
          I wish I could find it to listen to it again on the internet just to laugh at how bad it was, cant find it anywhere.....
          Where's Walker when you need him? Try Win MX or that other program, Kazoo or whatever it's called. The one with all the spyware.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...