Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Badguy
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I`m surprised noone has mentioned Audioslave yet.

Their album is great.

Just as good as RATM but without the politics.
    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Golden AWe
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark

Nobody mentioned Black Label Society. Has anyone heard them ?
      They seem to get a lot of good reviews, Zakk is pretty cool.

I enjoy them very much...I've only got one record but yeah, it kicks ass!!!

Mr. Badguy...the Audioslave has been on top of my playlist since I bought it last year and it's not going down...I also have a couple of bootlegs and live videoclips...

I do think their next album, whenever it will appear, will be even better, I think with time they'll be even better than RATM with a different singer...now you can still hear which song was more of a Cornell song and which one sounds Morello...nothing bad with that but I'm sure they'll get even better with time.

Chris Cornell kicks ass...his voice isn't always the best live sound but it's still damn good...
      Originally posted by Cato
      Golden, why are you FAT?
      Originally posted by lesfunk
      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Mr Badguy
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
        I enjoy them very much...I've only got one record but yeah, it kicks ass!!!

Mr. Badguy...the Audioslave has been on top of my playlist since I bought it last year and it's not going down...I also have a couple of bootlegs and live videoclips...

I do think their next album, whenever it will appear, will be even better, I think with time they'll be even better than RATM with a different singer...now you can still hear which song was more of a Cornell song and which one sounds Morello...nothing bad with that but I'm sure they'll get even better with time.

Chris Cornell kicks ass...his voice isn't always the best live sound but it's still damn good...
        Well, at last we agree.

I was never a great fan of Soundgarden but Cornell has an excellent voice for the style that Audioslave are going for.

The RATM section of the band cooks!

Super tight!

THE keepers of the metal flame.
        sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Purple Haze

If you liked Pantera, check out Damageplan. The drummer and guitarist from Pantera started this new group once Pantera folded. You might like Fireball Ministry too if the mood hits ya.

Comment

Working...