Clear All
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

This is BULLSHIT.

DLR7884
    No way it's true at all.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Im a sucker for a real reunion. I *WANT* to believe. heheheh. Fucken Beatles , Fucken Van Halen...
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
        Im a sucker for a real reunion. I *WANT* to believe. heheheh. Fucken Beatles , Fucken Van Halen...
        Me too. You can add bands like Pink Floyd, Alice In Chains (before Layne died), the original AC/DC lineup, and Guns N' Roses to the list of bands I like that more than likely will not (or flat out will not) get back together.

DLR7884
        What's up with that?
        Originally Posted by WARF:
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
          Me too. You can add bands like Pink Floyd, Alice In Chains (before Layne died), the original AC/DC lineup, and Guns N' Roses to the list of bands I like that more than likely will not (or flat out will not) get back together.

DLR7884
          What's up with that?
          That what pisses me off the most with Halen, the fuckers are all alive
          and capable. Axl Rose is a fucken prick. Going out under the name Guns'n'Roses without any of the real dudes is almost as fucked as a
          Van Hagar reunion.
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...