Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Yeah, but surely he was still on heroine then, to even make such a decision ???
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• guitarboy5150
      Head Fluffer
      • Dec 2004

puff daddy didnt even know who led zeppelin was. he just heard the song one day and said it was a sign from god or something.

Comment

• Jack68
        Commando
        • Sep 2004

Im a wearing and tearing mofo.My first preference is the who or what is left of them.Ive seen Jimmy Page w/the firm a few times(excellent) and ive seen him solo on the outrider tour.Good effort but he was hurtin when i saw him live at the ritz in nyc.As far as Robert Plant his solo stuff is just borderline weak.People dont go to a robert Plant show to hear his solo stuff.I know its not a fair comparison but at least he is trying to put out new stuff.Having said that i saw him at MSG in nyc 2 or 3 years ago open for whats left of the Who.He was fantastic!yopu hear the sos he cant sing the high notes or whatever.All i know is he played going to california,whole lotta love & hey hey what can i do.That was a great show Townshend put on a guitar clinic that night.I have also seen John Paul Jones in small clubs and if you get the chance go he is brilliant.We all know Bonzo was the best,i like Keith and Neil Peart personelly.I wish all classic bands wpould put out a dvd like how the west was won.
        "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”

Comment

• Black Betty
          Roadie
          • Jan 2005

Jimmy Page.
          We're just a battery for hire with a guitar fire
          Ready and aimed at you
          Pick up your balls and load up your cannon
          For a twenty-one gun salute

Comment

• BrownSound1
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

Page played great on the two Page/Plant tours I saw...probably the best he's played in years.

Comment

• ODShowtime
              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by flappo
              brian is a vastly superior guitarist to page , simply no contest , ask jeff beck
              I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you and Jeff Beck on that. Page wrote many better songs than May and from 68-73 could blow him right the fuck off the stage. Maybe not after that, but his legacy shines brighter.
              gnaw on it

Comment

• BrownSound1
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you and Jeff Beck on that. Page wrote many better songs than May and from 68-73 could blow him right the fuck off the stage. Maybe not after that, but his legacy shines brighter.
                Plus Pagey's cooler too.

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

I agree, Page is cooler than Brian May. But I like a lot of Brian May's stuff. Brian May had most excellent tone.
                  BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...