• Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

You can hear it and see the video here:

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

The video is in rotation on VH1 now....the song's been playing on the radio here.
      I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Lou

I heard it on the radio today. I agree with FORD (can't remember if he said it here or on DDLR.com) that Vince Neil's voice is ridiculously processed. I think it's a really boring song.

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

This "song' is LAME.....I was lookin forward to a Crue reunion..but this song kinda kills that feelin...

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Thetruthbaby
            DLR ENGINE ROOM ----PAY CLOSER ATTENTION. I said (clearly) that Rush' tour will be similar to Vhagar's new tour when the Pollstar list is released for this year's top 100 tours. I forgot to use an apostrophe but I assumed it was clear to everyone that I was referring to Rush' tour this year and that since they had toured 2 years ago it shows just how bad Vhagar's tour numbers are since they will have similar numbers. You need to pay more attention before accusing someone next time. I'm well aware of the fact that Rush toured this year and my post implies this. Your comprehension skills are a different matter alltogether. How you could deduce something else is beyond me. You obviously didn't read carefully. Try again.
            And by the way yes Rush' numbers this year will be pretty similar to Vhagar's when the Pollstar list is released. Rush (although more consistent from night to night) will not hit 10,000 per night for the tour. They will end up around 8,000 to 9,000 a night. Same area as Vhagar. Wait and see. The only difference is that Rush toured 2 years ago and this is not a reunion tour for them, hence the demand is understandably not as significant (or shouldn't be anyway) for them. All of this covered in my post above about "Arena's". .
            DLR ENGINE ROOM thinks that T LEE is some kind of master drummer. No wonder he didn't understand my post about this year's touring season. I've been playing for 20 years, am a proud grad from P.I.T. and have seen T LEE live 3 times. Never was highly impressed. Anyone with enough money can make a drumset spin upside down. More a showman than player. And ripped off Tommy Aldridge big time. Everything makes sense now.
            OK OK Truthbaby.....take a relaxative...jeez I thought we're all Roth brothers here...just some friendly conversation, hold your lunch, mmmkay?

You don't like Crue, I do.....who cares? It's just talk, no need to get all bunched up and on the defensive.....
            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Lou
              I agree with FORD (can't remember if he said it here or on DDLR.com) that Vince Neil's voice is ridiculously processed.
              I have to agree.. His voice sounds pretty saggin...

Comment

• monkeythe
                Foot Soldier
                • Apr 2004

Another reunion tour by the crue, big crap.
                Another greatest hits album, that makes only 4. This one a double CD with 3 crappy new tunes (reminds me of some other assholes earlier this year)
                Maybe in a year they can make another version of this album, one with digitally remastered tracks. Then they can redo it a year later with special enhanced features. And then in 3 years they can put it in another box set featuring the crappy albums.

They have been ripping their fans off worse than Van Hagar the last few years and if you think that this tour is going to be anything like their 80's hey-day then you're worse sheep than VAn HAgar fans.

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                  I have to agree.. His voice sounds pretty saggin...
                  Yet it still blows away those recent joke attempts by Sammy and Van Hagar. (As lame as it is)
                  BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...