Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I wuz in da wurst rock band eva. It twats a sexperience I will neva fergit. No o1ne will eva bee wurse than us.

yers truly
    cock robin aka PtS

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• VanRoth
      Full On Cocktard
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by saint
      I know i will get bashed for this but as long as I declare that I love CVH and The Toastmaster General, hopefully I will get out of this thread alive….

I chose one of the biggest rock bands and I mean ROCK bands not Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Wham, Culture Club or Shit like that..

I chose Motley Crue one of the first prominent hair metal bands of the '80s, To me they are just a pale KISS light band. Bad singer, even worse guitar player. The best thing about them where the Tommy / Pamela sex tapes.
      I agree with you 100%
      Who ask them to come back anyway?
      They think they are CVH
      Ha!

Comment

• Last_Child
        Commando
        • Oct 2004

Correct!
        "With a rate of fire of over 20 rounds per second, the IMI Micro Uzi is almost as fast as Yngwie Malmsteen, and 25.4 times more musical"

Worst of all... It's true..

Comment

• teamaa104

Originally posted by diamondjimi
          Damn
          Can't just stop with one !

yeah after makign this thread i now realize how many shitty bands there really are

Comment

• teamaa104

i cannot thank you all enough for naming such horrible groups, i am totally going to have to disagree with all Crue bashing though, and im psyched for the new tour

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Cinderella, Faster Pussycat, Poison..

NICKELBACK !!!!
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Nobody's bashing Matchbox 20? What the fuck? Those pussies are HORRIBLE!
                gnaw on it

Comment

• VanRoth
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                  Cinderella, Faster Pussycat, Poison..

NICKELBACK !!!!
                  It just doesn't get worse than that, eh? Lol.

Comment

• VanRoth
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                    Nobody's bashing Matchbox 20? What the fuck? Those pussies are HORRIBLE!
                    Lol.
                    Of course the are a shitty band!
                    Its just that there are too many that is hard to cover them all.
                    Must bands are crap, if you think about it. Few are the bands that deserve respect.

Comment

• fe_lung
                      Sniper
                      • Mar 2004

Can't forget Slaughter, Trixter, or Jakyl with a Y! (little nod to Patton O there).
                      Then there's Nelson, Damn Yankees, and The London Choirboys. Savatage, Queensryce, and Badlands (the Jake E Lee band). Ugly Kid Joe,

Hmm.... Insane Clown Possee? That shitty band from Iowa who wear the masks.....

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Matchbox 20:

Originally posted by VanRoth
                        Lol.
                        Of course the are a shitty band!
                        Its just that there are too many that is hard to cover them all.
                        Must bands are crap, if you think about it. Few are the bands that deserve respect.
                        I think to claim the title of "Worst Rock Band Ever" the band would actually have to have been very popular. To truly suck ass, you have to be on the radio and on MTV all the fuckin' time sticking your shit-ass music all up in everyone's business. That's why I pick fagbox 20. They suck, and we all have to hear it.

Like Grim Reaper? Sure, they sucked, hard. But you only know about it from Beavis and Butthead. A couple fagbox songs are forever burned into my brain.
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by fe_lung
                          Insane Clown Possee? That shitty band from Iowa who wear the masks.....

They actually have a couple cool tunes. "Fat Sweaty Betty" comes to mind. "Who beated Billy Barber's Ass" is a good one too.
                          gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Anything mistakenly labeled "The Misfits" after 10/31/83

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• aesop
                              Commando
                              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by fe_lung
                              Can't forget Slaughter, Trixter, or Jakyl with a Y! (little nod to Patton O there).
                              Then there's Nelson, Damn Yankees, and The London Choirboys. Savatage, Queensryce, and Badlands (the Jake E Lee band). Ugly Kid Joe,

Hmm.... Insane Clown Possee? That shitty band from Iowa who wear the masks.....
                              Jakyl had some great tracks... When will it rain?, I Stand Alone, Down On Me, and my personal favorite, Dirty Little Mind. Definately not a typical 'Hair Band' and very undeserved to be put in the same catagory as Trixter and Slaughter. But then again, you have QR on your list as well...so obviouly you have no idea what your talking about...
                              Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• scottydabodi
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Worst Bands EVER

I see a lot of y'all placing Hair Metal bands as the worst ever, but I'm afraid you guys have missed out on the last 5 years of The White Stripes, the Yeah-yeah-yeah's, The Vines, The Strokes, and any one of a MILLION bullshit assclowns who formed a "Garage Band" in Williamsburg. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret about "Screamo": IT SUCKS. Fuck these little fruitcakes and their Dad's credit cards. I hope they choke on their own blood as they slide under a gas truck. Wimps with big amps, that all it is... NO songs, NO melody of ANY type, and NO FUCKING TALENT.
                                If you listen to fools
                                The Mob Rules

Comment

Working...