Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Me thinks Dave Mustaine will never again be able to take the stage without at least one eye looking for a gun.

A firecracker alone would probably give him a coronary
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Mezro
      Full Member Status

• May 2004

He should apologize for calling his fans Droogies.

Mezro...hello Droogies, welcome to Camp Douche...
      Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

What a pussy.

Comment

• loss of fools
          Head Fluffer
          • Oct 2004

he shouldent apologize to metallica for anything

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PHOENIX
            MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has posted the following message on the group's official message board:

"Droogies!

"Tonight I had the honor and priveledge to host a special [MTV2 'Headbanger's Ball'] tribute to the life of Darrel 'Dimebag' Abbott.

"I went out to NYC Thursday at 9:30 PM on a redeye to do this, and during the period since then, I have had a good amount of time to reflect on my own life.

"I realized how fortunate I am, and have been to have met some of you, and in some cases become friends with many of you.

"What is bothering me is the people who I have not been able to meet, or worse, have met and ended up not being friends with. There are many.

"I would like to, in honor of Darrel's life, learn from him and how many friends he apparently had made.

"Over my career I have a lot of cleaning up to do on my side of the street as well as letting things go, for once and for all; I need to apologize to many people and also to forgive and quit holding grudges.

"Having said that, if there is something I did to you or someone you know, please give me the opportunity to make this right.

"To SLAYER and METALLICA: I am sorry for whatever I may have done in the past and wish to make it right, to put it behind us. Please let me know how and when we can talk this out.

"To previous bandmembers and managers: I say the same to you.

"To all the MEGADETH/METALLICA fans: from this day forward, there will never be another unkind word from my mouth perpetuating this silly 22-year-old feud.

"And to heavy metal fans around the world: I am going to emulate Dimebag by being more like him; more friendly, and more interested in your lives too, I promise.

"I am grateful to have been asked to come in this hour of darkness to represent us all as we come together and heal as a worldwide music community, and I would be a fraud if I didn't say I need to do more to better represent.

"Thank you in advance for your forgiveness and for your support
            I wholeheartedly salute Mustaine for that. One of, if not the most, human thing (ideally and hopefully practically too) to admit to. I was never a Megadeth/Mustaine fan, but that's one helluva human and conscientious thing to say. Full applause. Ab-Salute.
            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
            http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Mustaine is a Puss !

Sounds like Mustaine is worried that someone might go after him.
              What a puss!
              He's never been at Dimebag' level.At best Mustaines a notch or two below. Mustanus wrote some great shit over the years ,but nothing he's done can compare to the pure raw crushing power of Dime, neither riffs or solos.
              Mustaine should kick Lars in the cunt and form a band with Hetfield and Newsted !
              Metallica died on September 26 1986. The day Cliff Burton died.
              Poor fucker has been turning in his grave since they put out their dance hit "Sandman".

R.I.P. Dime
              Gone but never forgotten.
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• PHOENIX
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Re: Mustaine is a Puss !

Originally posted by diamondjimi

Metallica died on September 26 1986. The day Cliff Burton died.
                Poor fucker has been turning in his grave since they put out their dance hit "Sandman".
                Enter Sandman is far from being a "dance hit" and heavier than anything DLR or Van Halen has ever put out.
                Last edited by PHOENIX; 12-14-2004, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

diamondjimi, even you must realize that mustaine pretty much co-wrote the first two metallica albums... He (in my opinion) was as important as Cliff.

I agree that they were never the same without these two's influence.
                  As for Dimebag being a better riffmeister than Mustaine?
                  I guess everyone has their own opinions...
                  Im yet to hear any Pantera that compares with the best Megadeth.

Pantera was cool, dont get me wrong. But to disrespect Megadeth is a joke. They were/are metal pioneers and keep the flame burning.

Enter Sandman is a dance song ??

Dude, you gotta vent on the britneys and chrsitinas of this world. Not bonafide metal bands.. We need more metal !!!
                  BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Megadeth is higher on the list than Pantera. Longevity and quality have alot to do with that.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

It's a shame that it often takes a tradgedy for someone to pull their head out of their ass.
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• DLR7884
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PHOENIX
                        Enter Sandman is far from being a "dance hit" and heavier than anything DLR or Van Halen has ever put out.
                        Whoa whoa whoa.

That song is no harder than Unchained.....I think you missed the point of the post.

Cliff Burton would have either quit Metallica when they started selling out and softening thier music in the early 1990's or he would have killed the other band members.

DLR7884
                        Metallica did die with Cliff, and now they suck donkey balls.
                        Originally Posted by WARF:
                        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Carmine
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                          Cliff Burton would have either quit Metallica when they started selling out and softening thier music in the early 1990's or he would have killed the other band members.

I dont know about that. In the "Cliff em all" video, there is an interview part with James and Cliff. The question of selling out is posed and cliff answers "Just because we added some harmonies and melodies to our stuff, and don't always play 1000 miles an hour anymore, if people think thats selling out....then whatever.

I agree that they have softened considerably since Master, And Justice...but the "Black" album is awesome, Load and Re-Load are just that(a few decent ones:Aint my bitch, King Nothing, Fuel) and I think St. Anger is the closest they have come to the old stuff yet. I love that album, granted its no "Ride" but its good.

Comment

• DLR7884
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

The new stuff sucks.

The band was completely different after Cliff died, with the except on the Garage Days EP.

DLR7884
                            Did the band even release singles before Justice?
                            DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Carmine
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

listen to "to live is to die" on And Justice....Cliff wrote it! I said the band was different after Cliff died, some of the "fire" was gone. But I like the latest album, its better than load, reload or S&M(jesus). Their covers albums are great! All of them.

Comment

• DLR7884
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Sorry, I feel that anything after the black album is a waste.

DLR7884
                                Plus they have all become assholes.

Comment

Working...