What's the Worst Music Video You Have Ever Seen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • academic punk
    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
    Lots of guts plus no immune system equals one dead rock star
    Originally posted by tomballin
    Hey AP, come on, you understand what I was saying about Robbin do you not? He never blamed anyone but himself for getting too careless was the point chief. All the guy ever wanted to be was a successful musician, and ended up being with ones of the best rock bands of the 80's.

A lot of us could have made the same mistake, ya know. A lot of us DID make the same mistakes, but got lucky, pure and simple.

True. Uncomfortably true, and I'm not denying it.

I liked RATT. And, yeah, the guy had soul. A complete tragedy.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

This is part of my new DLR 04 New Years in Orlando video I am mastering. It's not mine personally, but a joint project.

I don't know.......what do you think......will this end up in the worst videos category? Should I take it out or add more of this type of footage to the great DLR concert footage captured 12/31/04?

* Here *

Requires Windows Media Player
      so this is...definitaly a good way to celebrate diamond david lee roth and his new years eve show !!!
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• SwedishFly
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Feb 2005

Ooooh so many bad one's. Can't really think oif any right now. The only one that popps up in my head right now is Roxette - The Look.

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
          I just saw the worst video ever on VH1 classic last night.

Paul McCartney and Micheal Jackson "Say say say."

DLR7884
          It was gay, gay, gay.

LMFAO

From this moment on, that song will always be "Gay Gay Gay"
          to my ears.. That vid was a shocker..
          Hows the irony in all that ??

Paul Mac and MJ all fucking lovey dovey, then MJ buys the
          rights to the whole Beatles catalog from underneath
          Paul Mc'Cartney !!

Yeah MJ is innocent (yeah right !)... I think he is a ruthless prick.
          Gets what he wants at any expense, including his sick
          love of kids.
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Absolutely the worst video ever made was "Once" by Van Danniels.

Yeah, and I know Cherone's gay, but homosexuality has nothing to do with why this video completely SUCKED.

MTV actually turned it down. That's how horrible it was. Maybe the fact that it was shot on a single camcorder by Yoko Bertinelli's brother had something to do with it.

And the fact that the song sounded like a bad Genesis ripoff didn't help either.

And no I don't have a link. Thank God!
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DLR7884
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Remember when VH.com made such a big deal about releasing that pile of shit?

DLR7884
              The video sucked worse than the song....that's hard to do.
              Originally Posted by WARF:
              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• tomballin
                Commando
                • Dec 2004

Know nothing about VH-III, only saw my first VH-III live concert video of VH playing in Sydney on the 98 Tour two weeks ago. Great full length concert bootleg video as to quality, but holy bajesus did Cherone totally suck. What a train wreak.

Here’s the link to watch the video, for dumb ass’s like me that had never seen it. ….should have stayed a dumbass on this one but……

VH-III “Once” Video

Requirements: RealPlayer / rm format / 4:14 minutes

That almost sounds like Ozzy in on the backing vocals. Jack and Wolfgang are best friends, you think Oz helped EVH a little, or is that voice just Cherone?

Saw this on the “Once” video.

Once Video Released!

January 5, 1999 - Van Halen's video for Once has been released! As we reported on December 28, two videos were made - one for the album version, the other for the remixed version that was originally planned for release as a single last year.

The videos are only available on the Internet, and the Van Halen News Desk is one of the first web sites to make it available. Click on this link to go to our Once page. You can download many different versions of the video from there.

Once Page info:

January 5, 1999 - The wait is over! We are happy to announce that the full-length versions of both videos for Once are now available from the Van Halen News Desk! Back in July we reported that the next single from Van Halen III would be a remixed version of Once. Unfortunately, the executives at Warner Bros. decided against the idea and plans for the single were shelved.

What we didn't know at the time was that David Bertinelli, brother of Edward's wife Valerie, was hard at work producing a video for the single. David, a professional photographer who has worked with the band since 1980, shot the at the Palace of Auburn Hills in Detroit on May 19, 1998.

Two versions of the video were produced. The edited single version runs 4:14, the full-length album version clocks in at 7:45. Both versions are now available for download from this site! The videos are an Internet Exclusive! Consider them a gift from the band to you, the fans who have supported them throughout this past year.

>>>a gift from the band

They probably thought the 04 Van SpamBoys Tour was a gift from the band also, shiteeee!

Comment

• DLR7884
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

"A GIFT FROM THE BAND."

Thanks, assholes.

DLR7884
                  Originally Posted by WARF:
                  DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• tomballin
                    Commando
                    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by SwedishFly
                    Ooooh so many bad one's. Can't really think oif any right now. The only one that popps up in my head right now is Roxette - The Look.

Great post, welcome to the Army!

Comment

• tomballin
                      Commando
                      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                      so this is...definitaly a good way to celebrate diamond david lee roth and his new years eve show !!!
                      These high tech mini cams, that are the size of the palm of your hand, have a mind of their own. Must be built into their high speed chips or something.

They just go wandering off to the stranges places unannounced, I don't know why. I mean, I scold it, tell it to behave itself before we go out in public, etc. and then once again my mini cam ignores me and off it goes. :-)

Comment

• CROWBAR
                        Commando
                        • Sep 2004

Once is truly enough!!

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Oct 2004

Badguy your tough. Sending me lookin on another one. Don't know that one either. See if I can find it.

Thanks
                          If you are american, then you probably haven't even heard of Cliff Richard, never mind seeing the video for 'Wired For Sound', but I see it quite often on VH1 Classic over here.

It is as embarrassing as Badguy says, it's really fucking awful. (Sir) Cliff Richard has to be the most cheesey guy in Britissh history. He actually reminds me of american popstars in the 80s.

I forget who it's by, and the correct spelling, but 'Shaddupayaface' is fucking shite from all perspectives. I can't believe it kept such a well-crafted song like 'Vienna' off the UK number one spot. I'm not a huge fan of electropop and new romantics, but you can't deny it when a well-crafted song when it comes along.
                          Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
                            I forget who it's by, and the correct spelling, but 'Shaddupayaface' is fucking shite from all perspectives.
                            Yes, Joe Dolce`s "Shaddupayaface".

A novelty record so shite it could only have gone to No 1 in Britain.

I remember it well.

The song, the video, the concept, the people who bought it : all shite.
                            sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• tomballin
                              Commando
                              • Dec 2004

"Once"...more

Comment

• Panamark
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Badguy
                                Yes, Joe Dolce`s "Shaddupayaface".

A novelty record so shite it could only have gone to No 1 in Britain.

I remember it well.

The song, the video, the concept, the people who bought it : all shite.

Number 1 in Oz too !

In fact it came from Melbourne, Australia,
                                Whats a matter you, hey ? Gotta no respect ??

Joe Dolce was his name.

I dont think the video was ever meant to be taken
                                too seriously.. But shite video is right !
                                I like that song though. (As crappy as it is)
                                I guess for the memories of my life at the time.
                                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...