X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stillwell
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by seenbad
    lol. Lies are so hard to keep up with. That's why I stopped years ago.
    Didn't DLR say, "I don't need so much to remember. No, no. That's how it is when you tell the truth!"
    Originally posted by Brett
    Is life this boring in Syracuse?
    Originally posted by Jesterstar
    Life in Syracuse has been compared to your sex life, so yes it's lifeless and boring.
    http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=496072

Liberace move over, there’s a new Queen in town!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

So what the fuck is the story here...

seems something to perk up my interest on a boring ass Friday night...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Who the hell is the pedophile in Fab's avatar?
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: I am the American Idol

Originally posted by Stillwell
          No need for phone calls. No need for a contest. No need for a snotty English man with AIDS ridden teeth to front. Your American Idol has fucking arrived -- STILLWELL. I can rap, I can sing, I can dance, and yes --- I can prance like a little bitch if I have too.

I like to straight up old school this shit. A tight little dance here, a salty little number in which I reveal a nipple or two. I got it, I flaunt it.

As your Idol, I don�t want a contract. I�m not in it for the fame, the glam, or even the Genital Warts. I�m in it simply for the love and admiration of lonely house wives everywhere. While your kid is masturbating in his room to an Eric Clapton cd, you�re stressing away at the stove. You stir that pot and make love to your recipe. But who loves you? Who gives you pleasure? I will!

Hark, all you middle-aged uber-sluts of yesteryear.... FEAR NOT! I will make my presence known in your lives.

I will be making a P.O. BOX available shortly for all fan mail and salty Polaroids you would like to send me.

P.S. Please no fat chicks, Transies, or chicks with sagging breasts.

Paula Abdul's vagina is moistening at this prospect!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            Who the hell is the pedophile in Fab's avatar?
            Maybe she's with him at LULU's in downtown Toronto as we speak.:p

I wonder if she's ever going to pay GUITAR SHARK the $100. There was no physical way she could have been in Toronto tonight. She was still online in SoCal at 6:30pmEST. I was in a bar in Burlington for a few hours. I should have gone to Toronto to prove the point and split the whole $100 with SHARK...:p
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
              Denny... Dont F-up the idol thread please...
              Yes Denny, that's our job!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You know I was wrong, I could really learn to like American Idol, I used to watch it but gave up after the early rounds when the contestants became better.

Comment

• seenbad
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                  I will be... at 10:00 pmish...

Did you mark that on your calandar Shark? I find it creepy that your so up on me all the time...
                  I don't care really, but this is pretty funny. If you were posting this post IN THE PLANE on the runway from LAX via satellite uplink you would have arrived in Toronto at 2am.....party time. lol.

The flight is just under 7 hours from the left coast. I've made it.
                  sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
                    I don't care really, but this is pretty funny. If you were posting this post IN THE PLANE on the runway from LAX via satellite uplink you would have arrived in Toronto at 2am.....party time. lol.

The flight is just under 7 hours from the left coast. I've made it.
                    :p

It amazes me how far some people will take a lie.

This is even worse than that ATOMIC PUNKS gig thing you guys caught her on at the Links, huh? Or that word she claimed for ages existed at the DDLR!!

There is no way on Earth she could be posting on a computer at 6ish, Toronto time, from California and then get to the airport, go through customs and baggage, then do the very long flight and then arrive, baggage, get from Piersen to downtown Toronto (approximately 30 minutes), park and go into the club any earlier than 3am at the very least...

I bet she's still lurking from Cali while not logged in.
                    Last edited by Rikk; 04-30-2005, 01:37 AM.
                    Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Some GUEST keeps lurking this thread, BTW...
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Oh My

Comment

• Stillwell
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2005

Re: Re: I am the American Idol

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            Paula Abdul's vagina is moistening at this prospect!
                            Rain drop becomes flood!!
                            Life in Syracuse has been compared to your sex life, so yes it's lifeless and boring.

Comment

• Stillwell
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Apr 2005

Perhaps the appearance of Fab's name online while she is rumbling it up in Whore-onto is yet another incident of someone stealing a pass word. Please give Fab the benefit of the doubt.....

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

:p

Of course, there is a rather suspicious brand new user online right now, and this alias who has never posted before is sending and receiving PMs. Strange, huh?
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...