X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    Well, the blonde is confused because when you check an IP thru the board, all you get is a city, currency of the country it's in, latitude, longitude, etc.
    I thought the same. But I've never been a mod and I've never personally checked an IP.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
      So were you lying when you posted on this board that you own your own business or are you lying now when you say the IP address traced your REAL work at an eyeglass manufacturing company?
      It's pretty funny that you call me a liar.Coming from an idiot who cant prove that one thing about them is true and refuses to offer up anything that might reveal anything about yourself. I can prove I am a consultant and that I work for myself, and I intend on it... Trust me.

Comment

• Brett
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well I was checking some IPs on my board and it doesn't seem to really give company info either.

Comment

• saint
          Foot Soldier
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
          Nobody has ever given me actual Ip info... just names behind the ips...
          If Rikk where indeed given info, how do you jknow he was given the Ip info not just the name behind??
          http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I can prove I am a consultant and that I work for myself, and I intend on it... Trust me.
            How?
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

No, not one of them know what companies I work for and ya know what... I'll drag every friend that I have made here and anyone that I have ever met and have then testify to it. I'll fucking prove it because this type of shit should NOT be allowed or tollerated. You crossed the line and so did the person who gave you the Ip info... I intend on persuing this in anyway I can. Ban me! I could give a fuck. I have it all in black and white and I have nothing to fucking lose. I expect my private info be just that and what I want shared, I'll share. That is my fucking right.
              Yes yes. But if your work experience is private, why post about your own business all the time? And why call me a pussy for not posting my own picture? And why call me a pussy for refusing to give my phone number to almost anyone? You have gone on and on about your own business. Why do so if you would NEVER reveal such information? You're either lying then or now. Which is it?

Say what you want, drama queen. Someone had that info, and as far as I know, there is no way they could have gotten it from an IP trace. That's fucking bullshit. You're just doing your usual "lashing out" game because you've been handed your ass by so many people the last few days. Nobody got your work info from an IP trace, and you know it. And if they did, do you really think the IP trace would say "Eyeglasses manufacturer" and nothing else? What will my IP trace from home say? "White building"? What about my school one? "Public school near Toronto"? Bullshit at its worst.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
                I thought the same. But I've never been a mod and I've never personally checked an IP.
                Not true Ally, because I have had a webbie at THIS site tell me MORE than that about certain people based off an IP addy. I just chose not to post it on the fucking board. I am not that fucking ruthless...

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by saint
                  If Rikk where indeed given info, how do you jknow he was given the Ip info not just the name behind??
                  I was never given any IP info on this idiot, nor have I never asked for it. You can ask every mod or Webbie here. She's already given me her e-mail address, Yahoo messenger identity and once tried to give me her phone number (I refused).
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's pretty funny that you call me a liar.Coming from an idiot who cant prove that one thing about them is true and refuses to offer up anything that might reveal anything about yourself. I can prove I am a consultant and that I work for myself, and I intend on it... Trust me.
                    Switch the subject when called on a bluff...typical. You never "PROVE" anything except what a pathological liar you are. Rikk doesn't have to prove anything to you because he does not really make absurd statements.

Fuck I'll meet RIKK for a beer and post about it! Will that make you happy you psycho?

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Not true Ally, because I have had a webbie at THIS site tell me MORE than that about certain people based off an IP addy. I just chose not to post it on the fucking board. I am not that fucking ruthless...
                      Excuse me? You've gotten personal info about people at this site from a Webbie, but you're gonna sue the site because you CLAIM someone did that to you?
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Not true Ally, because I have had a webbie at THIS site tell me MORE than that about certain people based off an IP addy.
                        I guess all those people could sue you for invasion of privacy too...
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          Switch the subject when called on a bluff...typical. You never "PROVE" anything except what a pathological liar you are. Rikk doesn't have to prove anything to you because he does not really make absurd statements.

Fuck I'll meet RIKK for a beer and post about it! Will that make you happy you psycho?
                          We WILL meet for a beer when I'm down in Niagara soon, bro. Then you can post how fat, bald and so obviously not in a band I am! Then you can give her my address so her husband can finally come and "sort me out".:p
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

LOL, see this is what is missing on TV. REAL comedy. You can't make this shit up, this is real.

I'm going to send this thread to NBC for a new sitcom idea.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Only a very few webbies ... so kind of bringing them into it now .... I'm sure they'll appreciate being it.

That's not right either.

C'mon folks ... all the PMs that have been posted, or received or claimed to have been received ... all the alias stuff ...

Amazing ...

Comment

• seenbad
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2004

Um, excuse me, but uh....could you guys ahhhhh, slow it down a little bit? You're going way too fucking fast here. I can hardly refresh and read. If you could say, idunno, knock it back to about 75 wpm, that'd be great. Yeahhhh, thannnnks.

Oh oh oh oh oh ohhhh ohhhhh....
                                Last edited by seenbad; 05-02-2005, 07:06 PM.
                                sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

Working...