X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    LMFAO! I saw you lurking here... I knew it was just a matter of time before you just HAD to be heard! LMAO! You are so sad and predictable!
    Why not? If you're going to attack him baselessly, he should have the right to defend himself and all that, right?

Hi pot, meet kettle.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

ALAN THE PANTHER IS GRATE.

BE LARG TO EACH OTHER...AND LARG ON, DUDES.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by bueno bob
        Have a good one!
        LOL!

Yes! I am SCUM because I thnk grown men should not be into STAR WARS, Sheep Pens and Panthers... I am not alone in the fact that many people here think all of it is stupid and that some of you involved in it take it way too seriously...I just happen to be one person whio is not the least bit intimidated to SAY it... I think it's cute that you want to protect your little sheep pen from the mean things that Fabby says about it. I find it interesting tho that you all hate me so much, yet my opinion is obviously of great importance to you...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by bueno bob
          Why not? If you're going to attack him baselessly, he should have the right to defend himself and all that, right?

Hi pot, meet kettle.
          Excuse me C3PO but Rikk came into THIS thread, I did not go into ANY of his many threads... He was not attacked baselessly. Besides... I had to defend the AI thread ya know...

POT/KETTLE... works both ways...

Now why dont you guys go play with your Panther. I mean it is way more important than me and this silly AI thread...

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

LOL!

Yes! I am SCUM because I thnk grown men should not be into STAR WARS, Sheep Pens and Panthers

Ok, but there's no reason to beat yourself up over it...I wouldn't go so far as to call myself scum for believing such things, but...whatever

I am not alone in the fact that many people here think all of it is stupid and that some of you involved in it take it way too seriously

From what I've seen, you're about the only person bitching about it, unless you've been getting those phantom PMs again - moreover, you've started more than your fair share of utterly RIDICULOUS threads over the span of your career here, so I'd be careful about how many fingers you point.

I just happen to be one person who is not the least bit intimidated to SAY it...

Oh...everybody's PMing YOU their opinion and asking you not to say anything so they don't get "in trouble" with the powers that be. The Roth Army Conspiracys(c) know no boundaries!!

I think it's cute that you want to protect your little sheep pen from the mean things that Fabby says about it.

Cool - it's like a job, you know

I find it interesting tho that you all hate me so much, yet my opinion is obviously of great importance to you...

I didn't say I hated you. I didn't say your opinion was important to me, either. I found an opportunity to pad my post count without speaking to Arielle - perhaps that's all there is to it.
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

LMAO! Rikk and Max are good friends??? OK whatever you say...

I think Mez told Rikk and I both to back off... Rikk comes in spamming the AI thread and you want to tell me that it wasn't to try and get a rise out of me? OK... What the fuck ever! As for the Pen... A few people like it and keep it going but in reality it is nothing more than SPAM... A bunch of stupid photoshopped pics that do nothing more than waste bandwidth... Yes it has tons a post because the guys who post in it are here 24/7 and obviously think that the bad ass tough guys they play in that thread is real life...

I'm not one bit interested in fighting with you DLR7884 but I really could give a flying fuck about you or your opinions of me... Or any of the old shit you want to drudge up. Rikk is a fucking asshole... Period and no one is going to get me to sit back and take his shit silently. I don't go into his pen and he should not come in here unless he has something to say about AI... Do you see me posting AI shit in his pen? NO... Do you see me posting in that idiotic piece of crap at all? NO. What so funny is that it isn't me who turns threads into Fab threads... It's all of YOU. Thanks for the attention in this thread! YOU RULE!
              Posted today before Rikk ever made any appearance in here. Like me, he probably saw a post from 7884 and decided to see what was being discussed.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Carmine
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

. I find it interesting tho that you all hate me so much.
                I think you ROCK, Fab. Without a doubt, one of the nicest people here.
                Devoted mother, daughter and friend. I enjoy our conversations everyday, however they take place!

..One guys opinion.

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Now why dont you guys go play with your Panther. I mean it is way more important than me and this silly AI thread...
                  That true, actually. As of right now, the Alan the Panther business is beating out the American Karaoke thread in popularity. Before you know it, "Larg" will be in the running with this thread, based on how well it's went so far.

AMAZING! :eek:
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

You'd be suprised at what people say to me about Rikk, the Pen and the Panther... But don't worry your little head about it... Nobody wants to take it away from you or anything. We all have our own reasons why we are here... Perhaps those things are yours. To each his own. I only brought it up because you guys came in to the AI thread and started posting your lame Pen style posts in here... I just asked you to keep it in there... Don't be mad cuz I dont like your stuff... I'm just one person.

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

You'd be suprised at what people say to me about Rikk, the Pen and the Panther...

I think it's amazing, actually, that nobody ever comes to your defense whenever you throw "You'd be surprised what people say to me!" around. It's amazing how everybody at the Roth Army Forums secretly hates us and goes to you to tell their secret to.

That's what you're saying, correct? That's exactly what "You'd be suprised at what people say to me about Rikk, the Pen and the Panther..." means.

But don't worry your little head about it... Nobody wants to take it away from you or anything.

No, nobody wants to see it end, they just all hate it and can't stand it, then come back here and read about it on a daily basis, confident in the fact that they can depend on sending YOU pms to ease their pain, knowing full well that you'll forever keep their secrets...what insanity! :eek:

We all have our own reasons why we are here... Perhaps those things are yours.

Yes, in 7000 posts I've only spoken about Star Wars, the Sheep Pen and Alan the Panther. I'm surprised you caught on...my secret mission in life is to turn the Roth Army Forums into a bunch of meaningless, self-serving threads that are all about either me or revolve around me. In fact, I can't remember that I've EVER actually discussed David Lee Roth here...oh no, wait, that's somebody else I know. Sorry, my bad.

To each his own.

You and the thousands of your supporters obviously don't feel that way.

I only brought it up because you guys came in to the AI thread and started posting your lame Pen style posts in here...

Because, as usual, it turned into a "Fab Bash Rikk" fest.

I just asked you to keep it in there...Don't be mad cuz I dont like your stuff... I'm just one person.

Now, now, you love my stuff and you know it! You'd be amazed at how many pms I get from people telling me that you actually love everything Rikk and I post! But I won't betray their trust, because they pm'ed me and confided in me and asked me not to tell anyone
                      ALAN THE PANTHER IS THE GRATEST PANTHER EVER.
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

HOO YAH!!

HAIL ALAN! HAIL ALAN! HAIL ALAN! HAIL ALAN! HAIL!!
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Der hoogies?

NO, NO!! I INSIST!!!

Chair.
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Must be a slow day at the eyeglass shop!

Do you guys sell disposable contacts, Fab?
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• DLR7884
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              Must be a slow day at the eyeglass shop!

Do you guys sell disposable contacts, Fab?
                              I'm actually in the market for some contacts, maybe we can get a group discount.

DLR7884
                              Did you get your $100 from her, or is she giving you store credit?
                              Originally Posted by WARF:
                              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                                Did you get your $100 from her, or is she giving you store credit?
                                She's offered to have the money "personally delivered" to me by a member of her biker gang, if I give her my address.

I am considering it.
                                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...