X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    I normally don't accuse people I barely talk to of making up their fiancees. But that's just me.
    I guess we'd be amazed at what all her friends tell her in pms...somebody probably told her that Ally made up her fiance, and wasn't at all what she was representing herself to be on the board in real life, just like you're not, either.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      Are you trying to scare someone or something? What a fucking dork!
      Now go suck off your panther...
      :confused:

What did that have to do with you?
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

There was a thread about you? I must have missed it.
        I have a thing about two faced people Ally. You showed me your other face and well, that's it in a nutshell.
        Your self-esteem must be really low
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
          I guess we'd be amazed at what all her friends tell her in pms...somebody probably told her that Ally made up her fiance, and wasn't at all what she was representing herself to be on the board in real life, just like you're not, either.
          My band members are all figments of my imagination, don't you know.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

So you don't like her? Almost nobody else here sees that side of ALLY.
            Really Rikk... You did. Remember...
            Besides... You should know by now that I don't care what anyone else thinks. I not one bit afraid to stand on my own, infact I prefer it.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Are you trying to scare someone or something? What a fucking dork!
              Now go suck off your panther...
              Who's he trying to scare? He's right, it'll be a gray day for anybody who gets busted on that shit. That's fuckin' jail time right there, bar none. It's only the truth.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Really Rikk... You did. Remember...
                I know. And then I realized that ALLY is just argumentative like me, but also one of the nicest people at this site. I was wrong. I now truly like her. And anyone that fucks with her is going to get stepped on.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

My band members are all figments of my imagination, don't you know.
                  I'm starting to think I'm a figment of your imagination, too. All we need is for one of Fab's zillions of friends here to pm her confirmation and that'll be all the proof we need, I guess.

Sorry man, I really do dig being your bud, but I guess once Fab blows the whistle on me being an imaginary friend of yours, it's gonna come to a screetching halt...better enjoy me while I last, eh?
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Oh man...are we going to have a Do you like Ally_Kat thread now? lol!
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                      Your self-esteem must be really low
                      Why because I saw you being two faced and now I don't respect you? Has nothing to do with self esteem. It's just me being true to me and what I like and don't like. Ally, you are just a child to me with lots to learn. I'd prefer not to spin my wheels.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

IAnd anyone that fucks with her is going to get stepped on.
                        LMAO! OK tuff guy! What a dork!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Woosh. Classic post over her head. It make me
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Well, I can't say that this surprises me in the slightest.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Well this has been fun ya'll... All of you against me and I didn't even break a sweat. The competition here has fallen very weak.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Someone please put this thread, and preferably this God forsaken show, out of its misery.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...