American Idol

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Bo is definitly So. Rock but he's great to listen to and to watch... However; Constantine has SEX appeal. He makes you want to get down and dirty. Bo doesn't.. Plus he has yellow teeth. Someone get him some whitining strips!

Comment

• Roguesgirl
      Veteran
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      Bo is definitly So. Rock but he's great to listen to and to watch... However; Constantine has SEX appeal. He makes you want to get down and dirty. Bo doesn't.. Plus he has yellow teeth. Someone get him some whitining strips!
      he should have had that TCO'd before going on TV
      TLC
      You KNOW I got the blues.
      Can you dig it?
      Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• Susie Q
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

I LOVE American Idol. I was hooked ever since last season. This season, I have a few favorites. Bo Bice is hot AND can sing.....Scott Savol, though a big fella and not too attractive....he can sing too. For the girls I would say Nadia and Carrie.

Constantine....yah....while cute, I have yet to find a place for him. He sounded like shit last week. I think he knew it too. Since I saw that clip on Elimidate or whatever...I lost any like I had for the dude. Sure...he looks good, but he is playing a part. With Bo Bice, I think it is genuine.

I was THRILLED that the annoying Mikayla left. Next to go will be that blonde guy, Anthony Federov. Jessica will be gone real soon too. She had one good run last week....that's what saved her ass.

Sure, it takes an American Idol thread to bring me back from the dead!

:p

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
        ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
          I LOVE American Idol. I was hooked ever since last season. This season, I have a few favorites. Bo Bice is hot AND can sing.....Scott Savol, though a big fella and not too attractive....he can sing too. For the girls I would say Nadia and Carrie.

Constantine....yah....while cute, I have yet to find a place for him. He sounded like shit last week. I think he knew it too. Since I saw that clip on Elimidate or whatever...I lost any like I had for the dude. Sure...he looks good, but he is playing a part. With Bo Bice, I think it is genuine.

I was THRILLED that the annoying Mikayla left. Next to go will be that blonde guy, Anthony Federov. Jessica will be gone real soon too. She had one good run last week....that's what saved her ass.

I concur with everything here...well except the Bo is hot part...but I DO think he's a better looking cat and a far better singer than Constantine! Nice to see someone who finally "gets" it!
          Last edited by ALMOSTsaved; 03-26-2005, 09:23 AM.
          I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• fanofdave
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

shows like "american idol" only contribute to the decline of interest
            in rock and roll. pop music is spoon fed via tv to millions and hyped
            like its the only game in town. if i were going to watch music competition on tv, i'd prefer a rock and roll competition. kind of like
            a battle of the bands....

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by fanofdave
              shows like "american idol" only contribute to the decline of interest
              in rock and roll. pop music is spoon fed via tv to millions and hyped
              like its the only game in town. if i were going to watch music competition on tv, i'd prefer a rock and roll competition. kind of like
              a battle of the bands....
              Another EXCELLENT point!
              I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Last_Child
                Commando
                • Oct 2004

Does IDOL Exist in every damn country on earth?

Idol < Battle of Bands

i'll have to admit that I saw the World IDOL final when Norway won..
                btw..Kurt Nilsen looks like a damn Hobbit...
                "With a rate of fire of over 20 rounds per second, the IMI Micro Uzi is almost as fast as Yngwie Malmsteen, and 25.4 times more musical"

Worst of all... It's true..

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Always good to have ya around sister!

I like Jessicas voice, it's her looks that throw me off. Nadia needs to stick to being the "FEMALE LENNY KRAVITZ" I don't like her doing the melloe stuff. I still like Constantine and I think he ROCKED "I Think I Love You"

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

He isn't playing a part... He's just TRENDY! I dig him and I want to have his baby!
                    For what reason - to go see the General about some more money on your monthly check?

(General Relief, the main capitaine of the Fab Army)

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Last_Child
                      Does IDOL Exist in every damn country on earth?

Idol < Battle of Bands

i'll have to admit that I saw the World IDOL final when Norway won..
                      btw..Kurt Nilsen looks like a damn Hobbit...
                      I saw that cat. He was on idol as a guest last season. Odd looking guy but man he can SANG!

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

we've got a show here called x-factor,
                        which includes vocal groups and over 26ers.
                        it's dull as batshit, everyone tuned out weeks ago.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Suzie! What has been going on with you?
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Last_Child
                            Commando
                            • Oct 2004

Odd looking guy but man he can SANG!
                            He really can sing..!
                            The other IDOL from last year...Kjartan Salvesen....he ain't that popular....
                            He was having a concert in some town & nobody bought his tickets...
                            "With a rate of fire of over 20 rounds per second, the IMI Micro Uzi is almost as fast as Yngwie Malmsteen, and 25.4 times more musical"

Worst of all... It's true..

Comment

• DLRSLAVE

I stand by my assessment of Constantine and his resemblance to actor Burt Young (Pauly in the Rocky movies.) [/B][/QUOTE]

No No Noooooooooooo! here let me clean ya glasses for you. Constantine is very hot,good(not great)singer knows how to get the audience attention therefore a good performer. Bo is cool too, but my guess is that carrie will win in the end. Ok in alls opinion who is next to
                              go. My guess Scott.

Comment

• DLRSLAVE

Scotts skeletons are out...busted for domestic abuse? Yup he's gone next week.

Comment

Working...