• Apr 2005

Originally posted by Casemeister
    That's right.
    :confused: :confused: I was asking who's who?:p :p

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

i havnt heard alot of the who,can anyone recomend any good songs or albums(dont care how good they r tho,they wont beat led zep)
      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch
        i havnt heard alot of the who,can anyone recomend any good songs or albums(dont care how good they r tho,they wont beat led zep)
        I fucking love both of them, however The Who are a completely different beast than Zeppelin. Both are stellar in their own way. If you wanna hear The Who's contribution to early metal "Live at Leeds" is a must and one of, if not the best live albums ever. IMO. Also "Tommy," "Who's Next" and "Quadrophenia" are the basic Who staples you should check out if you aren't familiar with them. The Who's rhythm section consisting of Entwistle and Moon are epic enough in and of themselves.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Virgil Caine
          Full On Cocktard
          • May 2005

Interesting topic.

To the gentleman several posts up that stated that "The Who were more simplistic"....GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!!!!

I love both bands equally. The above poster is correct...Live At Leeds...the deluxe edition is the best live album ever.

If you want to hear another stellar recording listen to "A quick one" on the Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus. AMAZING!!!!

Page is a fantastic guitar player....alot of his music was interpretations of blues standards. Page had "feel" like no one else. I could listen to him play forever.
          However.....In my book there are only 3 people in Rock/Pop music that had the whole package..ie...complete music composition and lyrical ability...they are:

Stevie Wonder
          Brian Wilson
          and...................Pete Townshend

Comment

• DaLeeRo
            Roadie
            • Mar 2005

Hmmm.... The Who Vs. Led Zeppelin

LED ZEPPELIN KNOCKS-OUT THE WHO.

Comment

Working...