X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    It is Bob. Tell your buddy Rikk... Ya know... The PHONEY ass Fab Obsessed WEB hound... Rikky you should hope I never get your info because if I ever do... I will reveal eveything that you have been trying so damned hard to hide... I am not alone in my thinking this of you... And a few of the people posting in this thread have even questioned the same things about you that I do... Pretty soon, I'm going to be pushed just far enough to post all the pm's that your "FRIENDS" have sent me... questioning YOU.
    Fab. People say things when they are angry. Max said shit about Rikk. Rikk said shit about Max. They both said shit about me.

When you look for someones last name to "fuck with them"...a line has been crossed.

I am not alone in my thinking on THAT.
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Must the persecution go on forever?!?

Oh! THE HUMANITY!!!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
        Must the persecution go on forever?!?
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
            Max shared his concern with Rikk privately. Rikk let you know with out naming names.

You put it out there for board consumption. You turned on Max.

BTW, the lie is in your version of how the subject of Rikk's name came about. You asked Max for Rikks name so that YOU could fuck with Rikk.

And Max said no.

Rikk didn't have to name any names, I knew who told him and I don't think THAT conversation was intended for board consumtion either... The conversation Max and I had was private... he never should have told Rikk, as I have not told Rikk the things that were said to me. I have kept the things said to me in confidence and I expected the same respect. I did not just ask for Rikks name out of the blue. There were things said, ?'s asked and I said, tell me his last name and I can find out. I am the one who had this conversation with Max dg, not you, so don't act like you know more about it than I do. If max wanted this stuff to be kept private, the last person he should have told was RIKK

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

Are these arguements on a continuous Loop?!?

DEJA VU, ALL OVER AGAIN

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

More William Hung!!

More William Hung!!

Where is your Larg now, friends??
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Fab. People say things when they are angry. Max said shit about Rikk. Rikk said shit about Max. They both said shit about me.

When you look for someones last name to "fuck with them"...a line has been crossed.

How is that different than looking for someones place of employment? And posting such info? I want to prove he's a fucking PHONEY... So what... for a time, you did too... Don't get self rightous on me dg, you played along for long enough as well... The difference is I stand firm in my beliefs and dont change my opinions every other day.

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

ob·ses·sion
                    Pronunciation: äb-'se-sh&n, &b-
                    Function: noun
                    1 : a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling; broadly : compelling motivation <an obsession with RIKK>
                    2 : something that causes an obsession
                    - ob·ses·sion·al /-'sesh-n&l, -'se-sh&-n&l/ adjective
                    - ob·ses·sion·al·ly adverb

:eek:

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Rikk didn't have to name any names, I knew who told him and I don't think THAT conversation was intended for board consumtion either... The conversation Max and I had was private... he never should have told Rikk, as I have not told Rikk the things that were said to me. I have kept the things said to me in confidence and I expected the same respect. I did not just ask for Rikks name out of the blue. There were things said, ?'s asked and I said, tell me his last name and I can find out. I am the one who had this conversation with Max dg, not you, so don't act like you know more about it than I do. If max wanted this stuff to be kept private, the last person he should have told was RIKK
                      Rikk did not name Max on the board. You did. No one else knew it had ANYTHING to do with Max until YOU posted his name. Trying to make him look bad for doing the right thing.

You're right, I didn't have the conversation, because I would never ask for somone's last name to fuck with them.

Max knew exactly what he was doing by telling Rikk. He knew Rikk needed to know.
                      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Brett
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Like sand through the hourglass, so are the....

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

It is Bob. Tell your buddy Rikk... Ya know... The PHONEY ass Fab Obsessed WEB hound... Rikky you should hope I never get your info because if I ever do... I will reveal eveything that you have been trying so damned hard to hide... I am not alone in my thinking this of you... And a few of the people posting in this thread have even questioned the same things about you that I do... Pretty soon, I'm going to be pushed just far enough to post all the pm's that your "FRIENDS" have sent me... questioning YOU.
                          You've already hurt enough people outside this site. But you can't do a thing to me. The fact that you were trying to get my last name and MAX refused makes me feel pretty good that even when he's fighting with me, he knows the sick shit you're capable of. Ever seen FATAL ATTRACTION...I suggest you check it out. Looking for my last name? I'm just glad I don't have a bunny. What are you gonna do when you find my last name? Break into my apartment and boil my cats?
                          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

"Attention Whore": A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
                            2. interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
                            3. displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
                            4. consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
                            5. has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
                            6. shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
                            7. is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
                            8. considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

See also "Drama Queen."
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Don't worry...with me she only tried to get the name. But she certainly managed to do much more than that to other people...
                              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                                Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
                                Holy shit. With mute on the TV, that wouldn't be half bad...
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...