DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

It's only to "Talk" though.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Alan the Panther is not pleased with American Idol.

American Idol is not Larg, and will therefore NEVER have chairs.

Very unspatulatic.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
          It's only to "Talk" though.
          I doubt it had anything to do with actually meeting me...probably more to fuck me up through the computer. Or call people in my life, etc. Call the school board, etc. In other words...nothing new for her. Sad that she thinks it's not "obsessed" or seriously fucked to do things like that to people on a message board. But whatever...there's black, there's white and there's gray.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Max and I had a conversation about Rikk... He asked a ? and I said, tell me his last name and I can find out. He said he couldn't and that was the end of it. Max and I have worked hard at keeping peace between us. We have spoke alot about Rikk and I have not said a word about it to anyone. I'm suprised that Max would tell Rikk that I asked for his last name...because it wasn't like I asked out of the blue... There is more to it than that. But I also know that Rikk will stoop to low levels to try and pull Max back into his war with me.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

All of this remains beside the point.

The point is that American Idol is only good for giving us William Hung, who's obviously the most talented person to have EVER been on that show.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

oooheee...Hung Christmas!
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

Why can't we ALL be such "BASTIONS OF TRUTH"?!?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                    See my avatar for the answer to that question.
                    LOL!

( But also -- :eek: )
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                      Max and I had a conversation about Rikk... He asked a ? and I said, tell me his last name and I can find out. He said he couldn't and that was the end of it. Max and I have worked hard at keeping peace between us. We have spoke alot about Rikk and I have not said a word about it to anyone. I'm suprised that Max would tell Rikk that I asked for his last name...because it wasn't like I asked out of the blue... There is more to it than that. But I also know that Rikk will stoop to low levels to try and pull Max back into his war with me.
                      Oh, ok. That makes sense. I believe 100% of what you are saying here. After all, you've never lied about anything at this site before.

Shame on you, Maxipad.
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                        Oh, you are sick. So MAX was looking for info on me, and he went to you?? LMFAO. If that's true, why didn't he give you my last name? He also has my picture and my phone number, but he didn't give you those, did he? No he didn't.

I'm sure MAX kept every single PM conversation he had with you. In fact, I bet he also backed them up and gave them to other people...just in case you lied later, probably, right?

Why were you looking for my last name, Lisa? We both know that you didn't find it...and I'm sure that led to something else, didn't it?
                        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

If you really want my last name, I'll tell you. It's RAMA-BAMA BEESEECHEERIORCHOP.

There.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

MORE WILLIAM HUNG!

MORE WILLIAM HUNG!
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

OK then...