X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Max and I had a conversation about Rikk... He asked a ? and I said, tell me his last name and I can find out. He said he couldn't and that was the end of it. Max and I have worked hard at keeping peace between us. We have spoke alot about Rikk and I have not said a word about it to anyone. I'm suprised that Max would tell Rikk that I asked for his last name...because it wasn't like I asked out of the blue... There is more to it than that. But I also know that Rikk will stoop to low levels to try and pull Max back into his war with me.
    Why are you lying about Max? Thats not how it went down at all. Are you that disappointed that he did the right thing?

You pulled Max into this, not Rikk. Quit while you're ahead.
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Exciting, isn't it!!
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Those are fucking grate, BOB!!!
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

I know, guy!!!

AND IT'S EVEN A.I. RELATED!!!
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
            Why are you lying about Max? Thats not how it went down at all. Are you that disappointed that he did the right thing?

The thing she doesn't realize is that...yes, MAX and I were pissed off at each other. But when that happens, it's not like a war. I will not use the shit I have to do anything to him, no matter what he does. I have his pic, phone number, full name, plenty of other shit. And not in a million years would I give that info to anyone...especially some hateful skank that has a history of attacking people outside of the boards. If she thinks for a second that MAX and I would just try and destroy each other, then she doesn't know him. Dude had my pic and my phone number, but nothing ever happened.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

I want to see Carrie's tits!!

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                I want to see Carrie's tits!!
                K...which one is Carrie? Do you got a pic?
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

DG, could you change your avatar please? It's a little... umm... distracting.
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Lying about Max? Where's the lie... Um dg/RG..??? If Rikk hadn't brought up the last name thing, Max would not have been dragged into it. Fact is Max and I had a conversation and HE obviously told Rikk about it. Why is it ok for HIM to talk about the conversation but not me? What we talked about was private. He took it to Rikk... Notice I have NOT repeated what MAX was saying. I do have the pm's... If Max didn't want me to speak about the conversation, then he sshould not have either. I kept it between us, he didn't, and he should have known by now that anything you tell Rikk, comes out, when it suits Rikk... no matter who is sold out. Don't turn this on me... Max put our converastion out there... Not me.

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

HAVE YOU NO LARG!!!

I thought this thread was supposed to be about American Idol!!! WTF??? :confused:
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                        If you really want my last name, I'll tell you. It's RAMA-BAMA BEESEECHEERIORCHOP.

There.
                        That does not sound very Swedish. I think he might be fibbin' !
                        Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                          Lying about Max? Where's the lie... Um dg/RG..??? If Rikk hadn't brought up the last name thing, Max would not have been dragged into it. Fact is Max and I had a conversation and HE obviously told Rikk about it. Why is it ok for HIM to talk about the conversation but not me? What we talked about was private. He took it to Rikk... Notice I have NOT repeated what MAX was saying. I do have the pm's... If Max didn't want me to speak about the conversation, then he sshould not have either. I kept it between us, he didn't, and he should have known by now that anything you tell Rikk, comes out, when it suits Rikk... no matter who is sold out. Don't turn this on me... Max put our converastion out there... Not me.
                          Max shared his concern with Rikk privately. Rikk let you know with out naming names.

You put it out there for board consumption. You turned on Max.

BTW, the lie is in your version of how the subject of Rikk's name came about. You asked Max for Rikks name so that YOU could fuck with Rikk.

And Max said no.
                          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Quit while you're ahead.
                            Clearly, this will never, ever, happen.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

It is Bob. Tell your buddy Rikk... Ya know... The PHONEY ass Fab Obsessed WEB hound... Rikky you should hope I never get your info because if I ever do... I will reveal eveything that you have been trying so damned hard to hide... I am not alone in my thinking this of you... And a few of the people posting in this thread have even questioned the same things about you that I do... Pretty soon, I'm going to be pushed just far enough to post all the pm's that your "FRIENDS" have sent me... questioning YOU.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                                Clearly, this will never, ever, happen.
                                After I posted that, I thought..."well, she's not REALLY ahead, is she?"

Thanks Sharky. LOL.

Comment

Working...