Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shaun Ponsonby
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Oct 2004

I have since watched the repeat. I must say, that guy suits Skynyrd's style quite well.
    Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Why the fuck is anyone with long hair considered a rocker? What rocker(for lack of a better term) would sing half of the pussy shit Bice sang on the show?!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
        Why the fuck is anyone with long hair considered a rocker? What rocker(for lack of a better term) would sing half of the pussy shit Bice sang on the show?!
        Usually I agree completely with this scenario Lumberg. But the guy has one hell of a fucking voice. He did it with the intention and the blessing of his fellow bandmates just to get some exposure. He did what he could with the songs he was forced to sing, and picked some pretty cool songs when it was his choice. It was one time that I actually BELIEVED the term "rocker" when made in reference to American Idol. That mother fucker Constantine was labeled a "rocker" but in all actuality he was and will always be a poseur sham.
        I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Susie Q
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
          Usually I agree completely with this scenario Lumberg. But the guy has one hell of a fucking voice. He did it with the intention and the blessing of his fellow bandmates just to get some exposure. He did what he could with the songs he was forced to sing, and picked some pretty cool songs when it was his choice. It was one time that I actually BELIEVED the term "rocker" when made in reference to American Idol. That mother fucker Constantine was labeled a "rocker" but in all actuality he was and will always be a poseur sham.
          A FREAKIN MEN!!

I loved Bo Bice, and I will see what his album is up to when it comes out. Constantine really could'nt sing all that well, and I believe in every bit of what you posted!!

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
          ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

Working...