X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Big Fat Sammy
    He's what they call "openly gay" unlike some of the posters 'round here.
    Ever see the show American Bandstand? He wrote that song..."We're goin' hopping..."

He did indeed write alot songs...but didn't write one of his more popular songs called "I Write The Songs"

He fortunately didn't cross the French borders; there already are way too many national fags who won't find anything else to do in life than pissing our ears and getting on our nerves, singing the same old endless bullshit... Baah!

Beyond his look, Rod Stewart used to be a great, great songwriter and vocalist, mainly till the day the Faces broke up, didn't he?

And, well, there are worse bands than Huey Lewis and the News... I don't really dig them, but hearing their stuff from the 80s isn't unpleasant, it will remind me of flash memories of my teenage years.
    But comparing them to CVH is like comparing a mule to the best racehorse.
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...