X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NathanRay
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
    You know Penix, I hate arrogance too. Malmsteen thought he was spectacular, as does Ritchie Blackmore. I tried meeting Blackmore YEARS ago, and he blew us off. There was only a handful of people in the extreme cold weather to meet this freak too.

I can't deny that Malmsteen did some neat tricks with the guitar, but I thought that show was never going to end. I got bored, to be honest, then I got hot, and then my ears were killing me.
    I'm Sure if you tried to Malmsteen, if you wanted to, you could. He's a lot cooler to his fans than he used to be. He let me and my buddies hang with him on his bus as he signed autographs. He may be arrogant but that's kind of his calling card, but he really does love his fans and the people who come to see him
    "It's just not an option for me to go and watch some other band — who are only performing because they have some new record coming out — do our music," Roth said. "I have nothing against Velvet Revolver — I'm not familiar with their music — but that was my 3 minutes and 22 seconds up there."
    Roth Keeps it REEEEAL

Originally posted by Antman
    Fuck Alex Van Halen. That mongoloid Mr. Spock looking mother fucker.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Susie Q
      DO you think it IS our age creeping in VA? Or IS it too loud? I dunno...
      HAH!
      Honestly, it's probably a little of both....

But I wasn't even close to the stage for the Scorps, I was chillin' back in the lawn !!!
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by NathanRay
        He may be arrogant but that's kind of his calling card, but he really does love his fans and the people who come to see him
        Yngwie has continued to deliver, and I also believe he loves the fans...

Having said that, I saw Yngwie last month and I didn't think he was nearly as good as he was 10 years ago...

I saw him twice in the 90's and he was jaw dropping. It seemed as every nuance mattered to him. Yngwie was the epitome of perfection...

This last show he was a bit sloppy at times and he seemed to skip over alot of material...

He still did the hard stuff exactly right though...

Comment

Working...