Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This is definitely an actual live recording.... sounds like what it is.... a soundboard recording from 1971. As opposed to a remastered, overdubbed, remixed, "enhanced" piece of hybrid fakery like a lot of alleged live albums are. It just might be the first Aerosmith album I actually buy in the last 30 years or so.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Whatever.

Let me know when they release the Deluxe version of Rock In A Hard Place, complete with 5 working versions of Bolivian Ragamuffin.

I love that fuckin' album! I'd sooner listen to that than anything post-Pump.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If they released a version of "Rock In A Hard Place" with their actual guitar players, I might listen to that at least once. As it is, it's more or less a Tyler solo album, but not as bad as his attempt at being a country singer.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I guess Kramer is out again. His tech is filling in.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• silverfish
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2007

Steven Tyler Confessed to ‘Crimes of Passion’ With a 16-Year-Old in His Own Memoir

Earlier this year, Tyler was formally named in a lawsuit that was initially filed in December against
              unnamed defendants. The suit, filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, accuses Tyler of sexual
              assault, sexual battery, and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

In the suit, Misley alleges that Tyler groomed, exploited, and sexually abused her. She reportedly
              recounts several details, including how she met Tyler in Portland, Oregon, in 1973 at an Aerosmith
              concert. She was 16, and he was 25. After the show he allegedly took her back to his hotel, where
              they discussed her age before he “performed various acts of criminal sexual conduct,” the lawsuit
              reportedly states. After that, Misley alleges, the two were together for about three years.

The suit alleges that by 1974, Tyler convinced Misley’s mother to grant him guardianship, so he’d be
              able to live and travel with Misley with ease and without criminal prosecution. He also told Misley’s
              mother that he’d support the teenager and help her access healthcare and education, the suit alleges,
              but he didn’t follow through and instead “continued to travel with, assault and provide alcohol and
              drugs to Plaintiff.” Misley also reportedly recounts how Tyler allegedly convinced her to get an abortion.
              (Misley has spoken out against abortion on right wing channels.)

Tyler’s own 2004 memoir nods at several of the details listed in Misley’s suit. He details sexual
              encounters with a young woman, and Rolling Stone reported the singer writes that he became the
              girl’s guardian so that he could circumvent arrest while they travelled out of state. “With my bad
              self being twenty-six and she barely old enough to drive and sexy as hell, I just fell madly in love
              with her. She was a cute skinny little tomboy dressed up as Little Bo Peep. She was my heart’s desire,
              my partner in crimes of passion,” he wrote decades after the alleged assault took place.

Full story at:
              Originally posted by sadaist
              I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Well... 50 years later??? That's "a little" overdue.
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...