• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
      Good interview. Keith is a cool motherfucker.
      Anyone who is an old fuck and climbs a coconut tree and falls out of it is cool.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I went down to Utah to ski and ran into one of my former school teachers. He’s an old fuck but he was still skiing and having fun. I know not everyone has the gift of good genes but I have a lot of respect for old people who still love life and stay fit. 50 years ago if you said Mick Jagger would be a good role model people would laugh. But he’s showing how it’s done. Take care of yourself. Get off your ass and get some exercise. Have fun! Yeah man. Get shot crawling out a lover’s window at 90.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            Anyone who is an old fuck and climbs a coconut tree and falls out of it is cool.
            Especially since he was coking out at the time...
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              I went down to Utah to ski and ran into one of my former school teachers. He’s an old fuck but he was still skiing and having fun. I know not everyone has the gift of good genes but I have a lot of respect for old people who still love life and stay fit. 50 years ago if you said Mick Jagger would be a good role model people would laugh. But he’s showing how it’s done. Take care of yourself. Get off your ass and get some exercise. Have fun! Yeah man. Get shot crawling out a lover’s window at 90.
              Shit, Mick's Dad is over 100 and he's still alive. That could mean there will still be Stones releases of some sort when we're all VERY old.
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

People are complaining that the interview was pre-recorded. So what? Like Keith was gonna get up and be in the studio before 9 am.

I think Stern was off this week, listened Monday and there were some bits I had heard already.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Well, well, well...

I see slave FORD finally posted a sensible vid that explain how limeys are thieves. Here we have that cobweb faced Richards talking about limey crimes but also how he stole one of Muddy Waters best tunes. It just makes you sick, doesn't it?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

He didn't steal the tune. He just used the name for his band. This ain't Jimmy Page we're talking about. Besides Muddy was totally cool with the Stones....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Let the record stand that slave FORD is an enabler of limey crimes.

Of course the Stones stole from Muddy Waters as much as they did say, Buddy Holly. Limeys have no originality of their own. Maybe just maybe the Stone gave proper songwriting credits but they are thieves and now they are openly displaying it

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

A F A T hipster interviews a forgotten relic:

Pointless

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Small club show in NYC rumored for later this week. Wood on the Tonight Show Wednesday and Richards on Friday.

Coulda swore I heard Stern tell Keith he'd "see him next week"
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Who would ever tune in to see Ron Wood? Last anyone has ever heard from him was the time AMERICAN doctors were ripping out tumors from his corroded lungs.

Yeah, new album or not, I'm saying all those fuckers are too old to be relevant anymore no matter how much they suck on the phallus that is Justin Bieber.

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Yeah, 49 year old Jimmy Fallon trying to be young, hip, and relevant!
                              Last edited by twonabomber; 10-15-2023, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Fallon is an entitled frat boy who never grew up. His show is unwatchable. No, make that beyond unwatchable. I mean, Ron Wood? Then again, Fallon had on that girl who is a really shitty actress from NetSux Wednesday to talk about "Werewolf School"

Wow, hard-hitting interview by Fallon. So what's Ron Wood going to talk about? Maybe show off his tumors he keeps in a jar? Maybe he keeps them in his pocket? Maybe Fallon will use them as a prop in one of his stupid frat boy games?

Comment

Working...