X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shaun Ponsonby
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Oct 2004

^^^

John Lennon...you may recall my old "10 reasons to hate..." thread back in the day? All the reasons were in there...

Prince...he's just a dick to his fan community...firstly the youtube thing, then he tries to sue internet fanboards for using his image etc...in fact just last week one of the oldest fanboards closed down because they were sick of having to deal with Prince's people (I believe the final straw was that they were badgering the guy who ran the site just because he had the O(+> symbol on the page)...he makes life difficult for the people who are paying for that huge fucking house and if he's not careful he's going to alienate half of his fanbase because they'll be sick of putting up with his petty bullshit. The man is a genius, without a doubt...but he can be a real cunt too.
    Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• SparkieD
      Veteran
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Terry
      Let's see:

2. Bret Michaels: sock him in the face with a shovel so fucking hard all the botox and face-lifts won't put him back together again
      Didn't someone already do that? Well fuck, it looks like it anyway
      Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
      Originally posted by rustoffa
      Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
        ^^^

John Lennon...you may recall my old "10 reasons to hate..." thread back in the day? All the reasons were in there...

Prince...he's just a dick to his fan community...firstly the youtube thing, then he tries to sue internet fanboards for using his image etc...in fact just last week one of the oldest fanboards closed down because they were sick of having to deal with Prince's people (I believe the final straw was that they were badgering the guy who ran the site just because he had the O(+> symbol on the page)...he makes life difficult for the people who are paying for that huge fucking house and if he's not careful he's going to alienate half of his fanbase because they'll be sick of putting up with his petty bullshit. The man is a genius, without a doubt...but he can be a real cunt too.
        Cheers Shaun, I didn't know about any of that.
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• DLR7884
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
          7. Layne Stanely
          I shouldn't pick on dead guy's but what a waste !!!!
          Do you mean Layne STALEY? You fucking dumbass.

DLR7884
          How can someone be so fucking stupid?
          Originally Posted by WARF:
          DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
            Do you mean Layne STALEY? You fucking dumbass.

DLR7884
            How can someone be so fucking stupid?
            Perhaps he meant Paul Stanley? I mean after all, he'd fit within the context of the post, since his career has been dead since the honeymoon between Revenge and the final gig of the first KISS Reunion tour.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• 78/84 guy
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2005

Relax fag it will be o.k. he has been dead so long I for forgot his name. Paul Stanley isn't worth it.

Comment

• DLR7884
                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Relax fag it will be o.k. he has been dead so long I for forgot his name. Paul Stanley isn't worth it.
                Huh?

How about actually making sense in your fucking posts?

DLR7884
                Spell check isn't dumb check.
                DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Apr 2005

Meaning I forgot Staley's last name !! Like I said it will be ok, I don't think it's going to change your life !!

Comment

• DLR7884
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Meaning I forgot Staley's last name !! Like I said it will be ok, I don't think it's going to change your life !!
                    The only thing changing my life is the garbage spewing out of your cock garage and how much it annoys me to read it.

DLR7884
                    Shut the fuck up already.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Apr 2005

My dad warned me about guy's that like to talk about men's body part's!!!! Get a life. All upset because I misspell some drug addicts name !! I went to fix it but the time to edit it was over. It's good to see you will be o.k. !! Or will you ??

Comment

• DLR7884
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

My dad warned me about guy's that like to talk about men's body part's!!!! Get a life. All upset because I misspell some drug addicts name !! I went to fix it but the time to edit it was over. It's good to see you will be o.k. !! Or will you ??
                        Your cock garage is your mouth, moron.

Also, you can edit your post until someone responds....nobody responded for over 14 hours after your post was made, so not only are you a moron....you are a fucking liar on top of it.

First you said you forgot his name, then you lied and said it was too late to fix it. Pick a story and stick with it, anus.

DLR7884
                        Better yet...shut the fuck up and don't post in this thread anymore.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2005

I guess you would know the meaning of cock garage being the fag I thought you were !! And yah I don't fuckin' sit on the Roth Army site all day waiting for someone to respond to my posts because I think I'm so important and have nothing better to do !! It's called having a life dumbfuck !! I realised I spelled his name wrong the next day and the edit option was gone. Take a fucking pill you fucking 8th grader !!! I'm sure your next response will be just as pathetic !! Keep em going.

Comment

• DLR7884
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I guess you would know the meaning of cock garage being the fag I thought you were !! And yah I don't fuckin' sit on the Roth Army site all day waiting for someone to respond to my posts because I think I'm so important and have nothing better to do !! It's called having a life dumbfuck !! I realised I spelled his name wrong the next day and the edit option was gone. Take a fucking pill you fucking 8th grader !!! I'm sure your next response will be just as pathetic !! Keep em going.
                            Who is a better singer Layne Stanley or Kurt Coburn?

They are both great, but I prefer Steven Taylor from Aerosmith.

DLR7884
                            Are you done yet? SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!

Comment

• DLR7884
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Back to the subject at hand....

2 guys that come to my mind are former drummers for Guns N' Roses.

First off....Steven Adler. Nobody would give a shit about this guy if he weren't such a fucking train wreck. He has whored himself out based on his addiction. Nobody gives a fuck about his lame ass band Adler's Appetite.

Second...Matt Sorum. This whiner decided to post shit about Scott Weiland on his blog before he was even out of the band. Who the fuck does that? He is by far the least talented in Velvet Revolver, but runs his mouth more than Duff, Slash, and Kushner combined.

DLR7884
                              Axl needs a fucking shovel smacked in the back of his head too.

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondjimi
                                8. Jack White... Because he's fooled everyone.(except me)
                                wait - what's the deal with Jack White?

You're kidding, right?

Comment

Working...