Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Rebel
    i've heard that song, it's terrible lmfao
    Thought the band was terrible.

Classic Van Halen they were NOT...

Oh sure, you can look the part, but walking the path is something else entirely...
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

ZODIAC MINDWARP & THE LOVE REACTION

Comment

• Soul Reaper
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2005

Living Colour.....has someone already mentioned them?
        ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• Wayne L.

Ram Jam who did the kick ass one hit wonder Black Betty way back in 77 SHOULD have had more success afterward.

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

I consider not making -It- just that they fell apart or weirdness happened
            like changing directions, Ruined the band. Thin Lizzies excuse was
            Death of one of the menbers of a three piece band I don't really see them in didn't make It Light.they were huge .circumstances be-onde(sp) their control .

My" didn't make it" Band is -Head East-( can't believe noone else has said this) just a super juggernaught of talent.

The- Van Halen- of their Time or- Van Halen- was the -Head East- for a New
            Era... Head East was so Fun /Tight Live and the Future Huge

Then Nothing like the buzz at the far end of am Radio..............

Comment

• doctor roth
              Head Fluffer
              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by nosuchluck

Budgie

UK (largely forgotten pioneers of prog)
              HEll yeah ive got a couple of their albums. They were really really REALLY good. Metallica covered 2 of their songs on garage inc

Comment

• ppg960
                Sniper
                • Dec 2005

Honeymoon Suite played on the Leathal Weapon ST.
                Black&Blue
                Two Canuck bands:
                Kick Axe-their mgnt screwed them royally into debt.
                Brighton Rock-good staight ahead rock. Opened for Kiss and Boston.

Comment

• singerman
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2004

U.F.O were a great band,pretty popular in Europe,not sure if they made it in the States!?

Comment

• audiospectrum
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2004

Great White
                    Budgie

Two of my favourite bands. Such a shame, Great White were a case of wrong time (scrape the barrel end of the 80's) and Budgie, who knows? It got 'em instantly, they shoulda been elite. Maybe they were too smart for the regular fans, I really don't get this one. They rank up with VH IMO.
                    I'd say Faith No More as well but I thought that they were pretty popular, maybe I was wrong. And we all forgot, David Lee Roth and DLR band. ALAE, YFLM and DLR Band never got the credit they deserved.
                    Also John Norum's first solo album, always been a big fan of him. When he left Europe they sucked and went commercial.
                    And of course Audio Spectrum!! Was only an album away from really finding its feet. Ah the good ol days.
                    I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

One of Canada's greatest...MAX WEBSTER .

Check this out !!!
                      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Mr_Pink
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Nov 2005

Hanoi Rocks_That drummer that vince neil killed was not john bonham, They could have replaced him.

Sharks(Shark Island)_These dudes should've had a deal much sooner than they did. Epic live LA club band with a shitty record.

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
                          Veteran
                          • Jul 2004

Overkill were really, REALLY good. The guitarist could shred like no other and the bassist could keep up at such a high tempo.

Dead Boys. Probably the best old school punk rock band that ever existed. About every song they wrote was a hit, even though they had only two studio albums and three live albums, with another one coming out soon for sure.

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
                            Veteran
                            • Jul 2004

I almost forgot about Great White. They really could write great songs, with a varied arrangement of tempo's and styles. Very good also.

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
                              Veteran
                              • Jul 2004

Ok ok ok ok one more.

URGE OVERKILL. They had two really good albums, the first one being Saturation. I listen to that album begginning to end without skipping a track or having a negative thought.

The other album was Exit the Dragon. This one was great, but not as good as Saturation.

Comment

• doctor roth
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jun 2005

Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
                                Ok ok ok ok one more.

URGE OVERKILL. They had two really good albums, the first one being Saturation. I listen to that album begginning to end without skipping a track or having a negative thought.

The other album was Exit the Dragon. This one was great, but not as good as Saturation.
                                CRAP i almost forgot about them too. Could not agree more. Ahhh The list of bands who coulda shoulda woulda !!! Lets not kid ourselves, talent is not always enough.

Comment

Working...