Brand New Run DMC video -- IT'S A FUCKING CLASSIC!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Brand New Run DMC video -- IT'S A FUCKING CLASSIC!

<style>.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}</style><div id='Title' style='font:bold 11px verdana'><h1 style='font:bold 13px;display:inline'>Watch Video:</h1><a class='hov' style='display:block;width:300px;border:solid 2px black;padding:5px' (Rev Run)<p><embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/r/rev_run/mind_on_the_road_137330.asx' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='300' autoplay='true' ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='0' loop='true' EnableContextMenu='0' DisplaySize='0' pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed></a><p style="margin:3px 0px"><a
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

I really got pissed when I first heard it, thought it was some new punk ripping of a classik. But when I found out it was Run DMc I was cool with it.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• sammysucks65
      Head Fluffer
      • May 2005

yea i see that on vh1 sometimes...yes i love it he is the shit i love run dmc and i like watchin his reality show...i pray i wont end up like the osbornes though.....Lol

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

It's not RUN DMC, it's just RUN.

Rev Run to be exact.

DLR7884
        This song is on Madden '06.
        Originally Posted by WARF:
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Dirty Duck
          Sniper
          • Aug 2005

Run DMC is long gone. Funny..I was listening to the first 3 albums last night. "Run DMC" Run DMC:King Of Rock" & Run DMC: Raising Hell."
          Classic stuff. Man were those cats cool. The new song is pretty good. But it's Rev Run yall...rippin rhymes and praisin jesus! Times have certainly changed.

Comment

• sammysucks65
            Head Fluffer
            • May 2005

run dmc is like the only rap besides beastie boys...yes beastie boys i listen to

rock/metal all the way!

Comment

• BALLYJUNKIE
              Head Fluffer
              • Nov 2004

RAPPERS ARE THE BIGGEST POSERS OUT THERE . THEY CANT PLAY ,THEY CANT SING ,AND THEY RIP (SAMPLE) EVERYONE OFF. THAT RAP CRAP IS JUST SELLING AN IMAGE AND YOU FELL FOR IT . RAP SUCKS ,ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL .THAT RAP CRAP IS WORSE THAN DISCO .... NEVER THOUGHT THERE COULD BE ANYTHING WORSE THAN DISCO ..... LONG LIVE ROCK ..... THEY DAY I SEE ONE OF THOSE POSERS ,PICK UP A GUITAR ,BASS OR DRUMS ,AND SHOW REAL MUSICIAL TALENT ..... YEAH RIGHT .

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                Veteran
                • Apr 2004

It's a good album too, very short though.
                http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...