SHARON "FUCKING BITCH KUNT SLUT" OSBOURNE Tried To Block Release of Rudy Sarzo Book

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Ya know...she is not really even worthy to have her ugly ass posted in Hitchworld.....

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

When Ozzy said,"We have decided you have to go." and then proceeded to strangle Sharon... Damn emergency button and security. That was God talking to Ozzy.

When Sharon got colon cancer. Damn doctors! God would have taken her already but people just keep getting in the way.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        When Ozzy said,"We have decided you have to go." and then proceeded to strangle Sharon... Damn emergency button and security. That was God talking to Ozzy.

When Sharon got colon cancer. Damn doctors! God would have taken her already but people just keep getting in the way.
        Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

No shit!

Where is God when it can do the most good?

Helping Paris Hilton make more headlines over nothing I guess....

Where is the justice?

Comment

• matt19
            Sniper
            • Mar 2005

im more pissed about them never releasing a pro shot video.. fucking sharon... milk randy for all she can and not let the fans have shit
            Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Flash Bastard
              Yes sir, she's Cuntus Maximus.

Words can't express my deep violent hatred for her.
              She's insane. More insane than Ozzy. Insane and greedy. She exploited her husband and kids for a television deal, so she could spend the money on herself. She tosses Ozzy a bone while she spends most of it on herself.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

She is ruthless, that's for sure. However wrong her actions are though, in her own mind she probably thinks that she is protecting her family - that's the really sad thing about it all.....
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• PHOENIX
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Why are people digging up old threads???

Comment

• ace diamond
                    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mako_kimura
                    [B]
                    Originally posted by Flash Bastard
                    Have you visited www.randyrhoads.tk ?

I'm actually a member of randyrhoads.tk, it's a great website. Although, I think Rudy, Kelli, and Kevin post in the Quiet Riot section. Also, Randy's sis is on there, god she's a MILF!
                    i have met the rhoads family. very nice people.

i have been to randy's gravesite many times.

ozzy comes in the middle of the night every march 19th and leaves a wreath of flowers shaped as a cross.

throughout the day, every march 19th, the family and many fans get together and celebrate randy's life and works.
                    they show video, the grounds crew put up a large canopy, snacks,sandwiches and various refreshment are made available.
                    delores, randy's mother, gives a speech and does a question and answer session.

it is on the corner of Highland Ave. and Waterman Ave. in San Bernardino, CA-USA.
                    it has been about 12 years since i last went. i will be going this year.
                    anyone else that is interested in coming, let me know and i will be glad to provide you with more detailed directions.
                    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

Working...