What band has the worst legion of die-hard fans?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lou

Yup as I said, I never thought about KISS fans prior to seeing the Aerosmith/KISS concert last year. I didn't know they had any fans until that. Boy they were the most boorish people I've ever seen. The only thing that saves them from being #1 is that they're not Dave Matthews fans, who are the most pseudo-intellectual people I've ever seen.

KISS was not a classic rock and roll band, they and their ONE song just happened to be around when classic rock and roll was being made.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

I agree with Lou about the Dave Matthews fans. They all think they have this high intellect. It's fucking bogus.

Phis is pure cock sucking shit. I despise "JAM BANDS." Phish fans are just wannabe Dead fans, who, I might add, also suck a mean cock.
      I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Foozwah
        Roadie
        • Jan 2004

Kiss fans, without a doubt.

Comment

• Chinafoot
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Apr 2004

The Darkness fans. That guy sounds like Tiny Tim on speed

Also anybody who is still waiting on Axl Rose(GNR, whatever) to put out a new cd, get your fucking head out of your ass, please? Don't get me wrong, I fucking loved Appetite, but Axl is a no-talent ass clown almost in the ranks of Spammy..

Comment

• cwsmith17
            Sniper
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Lou
            DAVE MATTHEWS BAND FANS.

Can't stand them. They are the most annoying pseudo-intellectual pot smoking sheep out there. I think DMB sucks with or without his fans, but what really elevates my annoyance with that band is their fans.

Runners-up: Van Hagar fans, die-hard Metallica fans who still like the current version of Metallica, die-hard Phish fans (bunch of degenerates), die-hard KISS fans.
            I agree with all. You read my mind man!!!

Comment

• secrets
              Foot Soldier
              • Apr 2004

For me it would have to be Iron Maiden fans. The band are cool IMO but when I was a teenager I got hassled by Iron Maiden fans about liking Van Halen and they tried to convince me that Maiden were better, which they never did.
              Achtung Baby I say, I say...

Comment

Working...