Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franksters
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Sincerely I think they will go for the unexpected and get a girl as a singer. That would be really different than any other band out there.
    SUMMER'S JUST
    AROUND
    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

I have tried and tried again to get into this but i cant. its almost like we are about Dave with =VH= i am like with the Crew.

Stop it Tommy Your Hurtin Yourself.

Love
      Ozz
      Roth Army MP
      Originally posted by Panamark
      Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
      or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
      Originally posted by BITEYOASS
      She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
      Originally posted by JAY HALE
      so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• Douglas T.
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

If they was trying to replace the singer for the CRUE it would and has sucked!

Comment

• Northern Girl
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Speaking of the Crue, who is the Crue these days? They are supposed to be going on tour with Aerosmith. Is Tommy out?

Not sure if this is what you meant, but as for previous Vince replacements, I thought Corabi was great! I LOVED the tunes they did with him!! Didn't miss Vince at all. :p
          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Douglas T.
            Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Yeah ... I like Hooligans too ... I just wish they would change the band name when they change the singer! I even bought their singles! Have you heard the Hooligans Holiday remix version? If not sit back and get all comfortable 'cuz this lil song is 10 minutes long! POWER DRUMS on this one!

Last edited by Douglas T.; 07-27-2006, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Northern Girl
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

No, I haven't. Which holiday? :p

Comment

• Douglas T.
                Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

The one I just added^!

Comment

• Douglas T.
                  Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

I have a four song single with "Misunderstood!" I really like that song! "Hooligans Holiday (Extended Holiday Version)" an unrealeased demo called "Hypnotized" and the original Hooligans!

Comment

• Northern Girl
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Cool...I'm listening now...

I think they said the first Supernova show would be New Year's Eve; so I suppose Tommy can do the Aerosmith tour and then the Supernova tour. I bet they have the songs already written. Shit they probably already have the winner picked and recording. INXS sure got their album out fast!

Comment

• Douglas T.
                      Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

I think the band put the synthesizer on autopilot and went out for beers on that Extended Holiday!

Comment

• Douglas T.
                        Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

I'll bet the show and tour are well mapped out way ahead of time. Tommy probly writes about ten songs a day!

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Douglas T.
                          Last three will be Dilana, Storm & Lucas! I'll put twenty on DILANA! Did the Sonrisa disc work for ya BB? Did ya have that already?
                          Yeah, worked fine dude! Thanks! And no...I didn't have it yet either, although I had a copy on cassette years and years ago...

Thanks for replenishing me...owe you big-big...
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Douglas T.
                            Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Looks like we had the Suicide Bomber playing bass tonight! LUKAS fell on his face! I do a better cover of Celebrity Skin that that Maybaleen posterboy!

The piano man did good this wek! watch for his encore tonight! STORM lookin' delightful and Delana kicked ass as usuall!

There has been a change in my Tuesday night plans ... I have been selected to go to STATE COMPETITION and have practice sessions on Tuesday nights! Sooo no LIVE comentaries by me!This time it's Barber Shop music I'm up to!

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Apr 2005

Dilana is in the can....

both the nice boyz sing great!
                              RyStar blew me away w/range he could be a Richard Marx with Balls. Aussie is great just not Edgy enough.
                              Karoke kid is history eventhough they patted him on his head. Storm and VampOleon crumbled, and he looks like hes crumbling after he came out strong. The little Peach is eye candy but impossible. The Hot Spice needs a Big Ball award shes unphasable keeps going nuts for great TV but soon gone.
                              Tonight Jill is gonna pack her bags NO QUESTION, shes TOO OLD for this gig and shes loosing her def from being awayfrom the pole so long. Tropical Lei need her back!

Comment

• Douglas T.
                                Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

OK now that we're done with the chick from Fast Times!

Comment

Working...