Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I was referring to the word being hostile, not Pana. But, hey, ya never know. Maybe Panamark has a "darker-than-the-dark-side" side that no-one knows about. Or maybe I just woke up...
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• ZOSO
      Groupie
      • May 2004

Well, you already know what I'm going to say in this situation & why so I won't really embelish. I think Roth has a lot of Plant in him in terms of showmanship and style, but hey, more power to him for that. Everyone knows that Page was pretty dirty live, which I actually really like. It makes him sound more raw, more pumped. "Since I've Been Loving You" on the Zeppelin DVD is flawless, anyway. Bonham made the coolest fucking beat I've ever heard on "When the Levee Breaks", whereas Alex...tried using electric drums? BLAH. Jonesy's a kick-ass bassist, better than Anthony in my book.

Hey, Van Halen turned hard rock inside out. They spawned countless clones that had no fucking chance of ever coming within 10 tiers of their greatness and ability. Zeppelin, however, did that and then some.

Soundgarden...IMO the best of the grunge bands. Outshined is artwork.

Comment

Working...