• May 2006

Note to self: never argue with Sparkie about Iron Maiden
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
      Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
      Yeah, you're the expert in turds and the ridiculous. Now go wank yourself to death already and leave me alone
      Wank wank wank.....

You remind me of Charlie Brown's teacher with that drone....Get a sense of humour. Binnie stop kissing all the chicks asses!
      Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• SparkieD
        Veteran
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
        Wank wank wank.....

You remind me of Charlie Brown's teacher with that drone....Get a sense of humour. Binnie stop kissing all the chicks asses!
        Actually, I'm getting quite a chuckle from a witless shitbag who just ain't got a clue, Blockhead.

Bin, I don't recall you ever kissing my ass, but that comment did come from some guy who needs to make an announcement to a predominantly male forum every time he decides to whip his skippy.
        Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
        Originally posted by rustoffa
        Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• jharp84
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Why try to compare? Two different style's both KICK MAJOR MFIN' ASS! Just be happy MAIDEN RECONVENED W/DICKINSON before it's over! That was then-DIANNO, This is now! DICKINSON

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
            Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Actually, I'm getting quite a chuckle from a witless shitbag who just ain't got a clue, Blockhead.

Bin, I don't recall you ever kissing my ass, but that comment did come from some guy who needs to make an announcement to a predominantly male forum every time he decides to whip his skippy.
            No you're not. You're simply getting upset that someone doesn't share your stupid view that Blaze didn't suck a pile of batshit. You're not amused at all. If you were, you wouldn't resort to personal attacks every time this comes up.

And yeah....I announce everytime I decide to "whip my skippy" (gay phrase....) Try again.
            Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
              Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

By the way..cue Tiki coming to your rescue again.....in 3-2-1

Then cue you saying you don't need Tiki to come to your rescue..in 4-5-6
              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• SparkieD
                Veteran
                • Sep 2006

And yeah....I announce everytime I decide to "whip my skippy" (gay phrase....) Try again.
                Yeah, my point exactly! You're one smart li'l whippersnapper when you want to be. And I think I already asked you this before, but just what's the fixation with my guy?

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

By the way..cue Tiki coming to your rescue again.....in 3-2-1

Then cue you saying you don't need Tiki to come to your rescue..in 4-5-6
                  How long will it take for these people to realize they're on a DLR message board?

Comment

• SparkieD
                    Veteran
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
                    How long will it take for these people to realize they're on a DLR message board?

About as long as it takes you to figure out this ain't Megadeth or Opeth

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                      Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U

I'm actually just mixing it up. I say to others, in the immortal words of Sgt. Hulka, "Lighten up, Francis!"
                      Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

About as long as it takes you to figure out this ain't Megadeth or Opeth
                        Yeah really....pot calling the kettle black on that one, Merry
                        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• cMb
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Feb 2007

The 1st Maiden song I ever heard was 'Wrathchild' & the first album (or whatever) was Maiden Japan. Since I was just a young 'un, I didn't have the $7 to buy the Killers or Iron Maiden full-length albums.

I love the first 2 albums w/ Dickenson, & like alot of the next two, including SIT.

By the time 'Seventh Son' came around, I was strictly into Metallica & the thrash scene, & frankly, Maiden's new sound just didn't 'do it' for me anymore.

But, they were never as 'grimey' or 'rough' sounding as they were on those 1st two albums, but it wasn't entirely because of the singer. Harris changed a lot of the lyrical themes he was writing about.

W/ Dianno = 'ugly' metal band on the rise
                          W/ Dickenson = arena metal band, clearly the best of their genre at the time.

Due to how awesome those first 6 or 7 albums were, I still count Maiden as one of my all-time favs & can't really say which singer I prefer.

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Anybody got a copy of the 1984 "Dianno" album? Best I can determine is that it only got released on vinyl and vanished pretty soon thereafter, but I'd certainly like to get a copy of it...somebody's gotta have it on their PC, right?

Right???

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Yeah really....pot calling the kettle black on that one, Merry
                              I was not referring to the music enjoyed here, but how everyone is so dramatic and "tough-guy-ish".

We're on a message board.

OPETH!

<tt>Mustaine</tt>

<marquee><blink><h1>Boobs</h1></marquee></blink>

Comment

• Don Corleone
                                Veteran
                                • May 2004

Maiden with Paul is a different annimal to Maiden with Bruce, I enjoy both singers, so I'm not going to vote on this one.

With Di Anno Maiden had a more... Punk edge to them. At that point in time Paul was the perfect front man for Maiden.

With Bruce Maiden went through a complete transfomation peaking I think with Powerslave.

Now Paul to his credit has addmitted that he was holding Maiden back and you've just to respect the man for that.

Now one question - what's these DiAnno for Anthrax rumours I'm hearing???
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...