Metallica NEW: RECTIFIED -- EXCELLENT SOUND!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bastardog
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
    That quote right there is a big reason to hate those fuckers.

They SUED their fans. Fuck them. When they started out they loved that their songs were bootlegged across the country--then they hate it because they can't line their fucking greedy ass pockets as much as they'd like. (I don't agree with stealing music off the internet, but if I were a recording artist, I wouldn't sue my fucking fans.)

I see it like this. Van Halen from 1974-1985 was the real Van Halen.
    Metallica from 1981-1991 (yes I'll include the Black Album--it rocks) is the real Metallica.

The bullshit they have put out for the last decade is a fucking joke, especially the tin can drum sound they used on St. Anger.

They can all suck each other's cocks in therapy all they want--I think that they have lost their edge and are a pack of fucking faggots. I will not spend another dime on this band.

They straw that broke the camel's back for me came in 1997 when I went to see them live and they had the nerve to play "Four Horseman" acoustically......WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!?!?!?

They are washed up piles of shit. Cliff Burton wouldn't stand for any of their antics over the last 10 years.

DLR7884
    Metallica R.I.P.
    Well put
    Bastardog

Comment

• redfire
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2004

Warf, you aren't talking about TSHF are you? Based on this one song, and I'll grant that the studio version *should* be better than what I'm hearing, but based on this one song, I'd rather listen to my least favorite track on Megadeth's TSHF. Vocally, and lyrically, it doesn't sound like MOP, or even And Justice for All Metallica. It sounds like the vox and lyrics from Saint Anger. Whereas TSHF sounded like Countdown to Extinction. That's just me though. I thought TSHF was a kick in the balls to every metal band playing at the time.
      Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

Working...