Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • m_dixon1984
    Foot Soldier
    • Aug 2004

Yeah, I was excited about this reunion when Gabriel was going to be involved. I'll still go see them if they do a show nearby, in an arena, but my excitement level has sure dropped. I've seen them in a stadium and have no desire to see them in such an impersonal venue again. Phil does a great show but I never got a chance to see them with PeterG and that's what I was really looking forward to.

Ah, well, there's always the "Diamond David Lee Roth And The Van Halens" tour to look for to.

M
    http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

• Soul Reaper
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2005

I thought Gabriel was going to do it before....

half Gabriel, then half Collins....

that's what I heard before....

oh well, I'm not going if Gabriel isn't in it.....never was interested in Collins era....
      ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• High Life Man
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ellyllions
        Yes but didn't Peter Gabriel decline?

Stating that he's coming out with his own new album in '07.
        The way Peter works, it'll be 3007.

He hasn't completely said no, and I'm sure in a couple of years, they'll all get together for one last goodbye (i'm sure a full reunion would be a small tour). Hackett included.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• philouze
            Banned
            • Mar 2004

LMFAO

brilliant, Sesh !!

Comment

• Revan
              Head Fluffer
              • Sep 2006

Collins was always a readily accepted frontman here in the states. From some of the responses, though, I'm assuming his rise to vocalist was met with some hostility overseas...

It (the tour) will do well in America. The average American fan identifies Genesis as Phil's band, considering all of their hits over here were with him singing.

Now singer #3, Ray Walker, I believe his name was...they had a semi-hit with him here in "Congo", I heard that on the radio when it was new and was pretty impressed with it, admittedly. Thought it sounded much better than anything off of "I Can't Dance". I was somewhat interested in seeing where Genesis went with him, but it didn't last very long.
              http://photos.meetup.com/photos/memb...er_220996.jpeg

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
              Gentlemen,

If a thread called "the sheep pen" has the longest post count to date, I say that's work of a true genius!
              Originally posted by thome
              I used to run headlong into a oak tree down at the local park .Really slam my skull into it, you know with FEELING.The local kids used to stand around and watch and smoke doobies good time was had by all. Anyway the city cut the tree down so my bitch is.....What was the question?

Comment

Working...