• Nov 2006

How about you North Carolina?
    Headed there for the weekend...
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• rocknrolldork
      Foot Soldier
      • Jun 2004

The Milestone, Amos' Southend & Tremont Music Hall are all decent clubs in Charlotte.

Here in Indy the place to see hot local/regional original acts is either the Melody Inn or Birdy's. The Mel is dark, dank and dirty and Birdy's is a bigger room that occationally has nationals. Both have great bands 7 nights a week and both are owned by tremendously cool people.

Comment

• rocknrolldork
        Foot Soldier
        • Jun 2004

What kind of music do they usually have at T T Reynolds in Virginia and TC's in Ypsilanti?

Matt..... Does anyone goto the Elbow Room in Ypsi?

Comment

• VanHalener
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by rocknrolldork
          The Milestone, Amos' Southend & Tremont Music Hall are all decent clubs in Charlotte.

Here in Indy the place to see hot local/regional original acts is either the Melody Inn or Birdy's. The Mel is dark, dank and dirty and Birdy's is a bigger room that occationally has nationals. Both have great bands 7 nights a week and both are owned by tremendously cool people.
          Excellent. I'll be checkin' that joint out and let you know how Carolina rocked this weekend. TT's music list is wide and varied, but it's usually rock. Lots of bands with their own sound , trying to make it as newcommers.
          Rock on Indy...!
          Last edited by VanHalener; 12-06-2006, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• rocknrolldork
            Foot Soldier
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by vanhalener
            Excellent. I'll be checkin' that joint out and let you know how Carolina rocked this weekend. TT's music list is wide and varied, but it's usually rock. Lots of bands with their own sound , trying to make it as newcommers.
            Rock on Indy...!
            Do you mind taking a listen and letting me know if you think it would be worth the time to get my band booked there? www.myspace.com/state or www.sonicbids.com/state

thanks.

Comment

• VanHalener
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by rocknrolldork
              Do you mind taking a listen and letting me know if you think it would be worth the time to get my band booked there? www.myspace.com/state or www.sonicbids.com/state

thanks.
              I have nothing against Punk Rock, but it just ain't my bag, man. Throw in some half nude babes and a cherry coke and I may hang and listen for a while. Get your band booked bro, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Hitting North Carolina this weekend, but going to find some live rock in southern Virginia tonight. Anyone know a good bar for live rock near the Va/NC border at rte. 95?

peace
              Last edited by VanHalener; 12-08-2006, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• VanHalener
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                In Yuma, AZ the best place to go is "Jimmie Dee's" bar in Old Town. Of course that is the only rock bar in town.
                Didn't make it to a club for live music this weekend. Met up with friends down in northern North Carolina for some off roading, hunting and guitar jamming. 20 people around a huge fire with eight guitars is a great way to spend a winters night anywhere.

Hitting PA next week. Bethleham area. Anyone know a good place for live jams in that area?

Comment

Working...