X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PHOENIX
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    How exactly would Pete Burns kill his victims?

By telling them they couldn't accessorize properly or by beating them to death with a Gucci handbag?
    You're on to something there!

He could be targetting people in the fashion industry.

When he was younger he dressed as a woman and was rejected by all Modelling agencies when they found out that she was a he.

Growing bitter over the years he decides to take revenge upon those who scorned and ridiculed him.

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chan_bkny
      because I was very into Culture Club when I was a kid.
      And you didnt get beat up for that? Amazing....
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        How exactly would Pete Burns kill his victims?

By telling them they couldn't accessorize properly or by beating them to death with a Gucci handbag?
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Dead Or Alive singer sues plastic surgeon

Originally posted by diamondjimi
          Bwahahahahaha

The stubble faced cocksucker...

Hahahaha.Puff the Magic Drag Queen

diamondjimi,

Is this really the dude now ??

Thats extremely disturbing.

The bastard son of Michael Jackson and Stifflers Mom !!!
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Oct 2004

That is him...he's gone a little bit wrong.

But "Lover Come Back", "Turn Around and Count 2 Ten" and "Save You All He Kisses" are all GRATE pop songs.
            Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

No, why would you think that?
              Why? Your into Culture Club, I guess you were a big Wham! fan to right? Liking gay bands like that was a straight ticket to a beating where I grew up....
              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• PHOENIX
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                Why? Your into Culture Club, I guess you were a big Wham! fan to right? Liking gay bands like that was a straight ticket to a beating where I grew up....
                Growing up in Toronto must have really sucked.

Bahahahahahaha

Go Habs Go!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
                  That is him...he's gone a little bit wrong.

But "Lover Come Back", "Turn Around and Count 2 Ten" and "Save You All He Kisses" are all GRATE pop songs.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What exactly is a "gay band"??

Did they beat you up in Toronto for owning Queen albums? Or Judas Priest?

Freddie and Halford were every bit as queer as Pete Burns or Boy George. They just weren't into the drag queen thing.

Though Halford's leather fetish is just another gay costume. And Freddie did do drag at least once.....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wm3InzRp0kg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wm3InzRp0kg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by PHOENIX

Bahahahahahaha

Go Habs Go!
                      Grrrrrr....... ...

LEAFS !

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Thank you, Ford.

As for Full Bug, I feel sorry that you grew up in a place that was full of narrow-minded people that made you the person you are today.
                        Dont feel sorry for me, I feel for those around you that had to listen to lame music like Culture Club....

Comment

• Full Bug
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          What exactly is a "gay band"??

Did they beat you up in Toronto for owning Queen albums? Or Judas Priest?

Freddie and Halford were every bit as queer as Pete Burns or Boy George. They just weren't into the drag queen thing.

Though Halford's leather fetish is just another gay costume. And Freddie did do drag at least once.....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wm3InzRp0kg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wm3InzRp0kg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                          Yeah, but the music kicked ass, thats what counts, not like lame shit like Culture Club and Wham....

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PHOENIX

Bahahahahahaha

Go Habs Go!
                            Whats the matter Peenix, upset the Leafs kicked the Habs asses last weekend?

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, but the music kicked ass, thats what counts, not like lame shit like Culture Club and Wham....
                              I don't like Wham or Culture Club either, but are you gonna beat some one up for listening to them?

Save that for the sheep
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                I don't like Wham or Culture Club either, but are you gonna beat some one up for listening to them?

Save that for the sheep
                                Ahhhh c'mon, you have to admit anyone who listens to that crap needs a slap in the head at least....

Comment

Working...