X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
    She tells the Boston Herald: Quite contrary to what the article implies, Brad’s fear of the repercussions from the event between us was not the reason that he decided to end his life.”

The case continues.

If this is true that's exactly what pushed an already depressed man over the edge. Dumb bitch. They LOVE when we fuck up so they can hold it over us FOR-FUCKING-EVER! If you ever get busted doing anything even remotely bad it's best just to terminate the relationship. Because a woman won't ever forgive, forget, or move on from one of our fuck ups. And what Brad did (allegedly) is a doozie. For the rest of his time with his woman she will constantly say shit like "sure you don't want my sister instead?"..."Oh, I bet you wish my sister was here"...."why are you looking at that girl? You wanna hide a camera for her too?"...

Yeah dude...just end it. He took the safest route.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Moral to all this....

Hide your cameras better.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• gbranton
        Veteran
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
        Moral to all this....

Hide your cameras better.
        Don't want em to find your camera, don't show em were it's hid, but that's just what he did.

She is (your) love....but hide up your cameras.

Dude should have Stayed Frosty.
        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
          Don't want em to find your camera, don't show em were it's hid

Dude I swear that song is on right fucking now. I just almost spit coke out but was able to hold it in and some went into my nose. IT BURNS!!!

I swear I'm cryin thats so funny.

Comment

• So this is love
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

QUOTE=sadaist;1658221]Moral to all this....

Hide your cameras better.[/QUOTE]

better yet do not allow your fiancee`s hot sister (assuming shes hot) to stay with you...unless you`re in a threesome relationship
            Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• gbranton
              Veteran
              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
              IT BURNS!!!
              Can you almost t-taste it?
              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• SunisinuS
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • May 2010

So sick of the herd mentality that makes people think that they need other people's fucking air coming out of their mouth to define Themselves. Fuck you Khardashian Jersey Shore fucking short bus sticks.

Please do not commit suicide because you are embarrassed kids....and adults.
                Last edited by SunisinuS; 05-30-2012, 02:15 PM.
                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS

Please do not commit suicide because you are embarrassed kids....and adults.
                  Well, if this story is true he did it out of embarrassment and a fuck you to the 2 people that forced him to tell his girlfriend, and as a fuck you to his girlfriend. You know....lay the guilt trips on them.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
                    better yet do not allow your fiancee`s hot sister (assuming shes hot) to stay with you...unless you`re in a threesome relationship

Even better? Don't get engaged. Marriage is the #1 cause of divorce. Probably suicide too.

A recent study showed married men die sooner than married women. Why?

Because they want to.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Married men still live longer than single men though so you're fucked either way.

As far as this whole sorry affair goes, I'm with Bob's post 5 years ago or whatever it was.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        It's not an act of selfishness at all, but an act of desperation brought on by a darkness that you can't possibly imagine unless you have walked there yourself.

To someone in that state of pain they may see this as their only way out. They might even believe that they're sparing their friends and family further pain by taking themselves out of the equation.

It's not a matter of whether such thoughts are logical or not, they just "are".

I have no way of knowing what was going through Brad Delp's mind. He seemed to have everything going right for him.... upcoming Boston tour, a wedding this summer, played regular gigs with his "Beatlejuice" band.

And every thing you hear about the guy, he seems like he was happy, optimistic, and loving life.

And the irony of a Vegan killing himself with a BBQ grill is just bizzare in and of itself.

I can't defend his actions, but I can understand them. If you can't, consider yourself lucky that you haven't walked in that kind of darkness. I wouldn't wish it on even Sammy Hagar.

I think this may be your best post ever Ford. Glad this thread was bumped so I could read it again.

Comment

Working...