Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eddie78
    Head Fluffer
    • Nov 2004

I'm interested in seeing some "Creatures of the night" & Vinnie Vincent footage.
    Kissology volume 1 was incredible & i got it here in Boston for a mere 15.99 at Newbury Comics!
    There's enough stuff i'd like to see to get Volume 2.
    I lost interest after 'Creatures', though.
    It pisses me off that VH & WB just sit on all the archive stuff they have & give the fans jack. How insanely selfish & stupid to let this material never see the light of day.
    Gene Simmons may be all about the mighty dollar, but at least he gives the longtime fans what they want & then some.
    VH business sense is just so poor.

Comment

• indeedido
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Just popped up on Kiss' website today.

One of the more intriguing features in the set is "Kiss in Attack of the Phantoms" on disc one, the previously unseen European theatrical version of the 1978 cult classic film known in the U.S. as "Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park."

So it will be included. Nice
      This space for rent.

Comment

• cMb
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2007

I have 'Attack of The Phantoms' on DVD. The soundtrack sucks & at times the Kiss songs that they use don't match the 'mood' that is supposed to be created. It is awful.

It sux as bad as the US version.

I'm sure Gene-O will have Tommy 'Scab-boy' alter it to make it a little less embarrassing, but there's no polishing that turd.

Comment

• jharp84
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

I'll break down and buy it!! Because I am a "collector" ANYONE else suffer from the same DISEASE?

Comment

• ace diamond
            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

yup
            Originally posted by hideyoursheep
            When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
            "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• DLRdelight!
              Veteran
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jharp84
              I'll break down and buy it!! Because I am a "collector" ANYONE else suffer from the same DISEASE?
              yeah i do but not really for kiss

Comment

• jharp84
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLRdelight!
                yeah i do but not really for kiss
                OF FUCKING COURSE NOT! You are to young! I grew up w/these FUCKS!!!

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by jharp84
                  OF FUCKING COURSE NOT! You are to young! I grew up w/these FUCKS!!!
                  me too. i got the old kiss logo tattooed on my left arm,that is my statement of fucking loyalty to the kiss army.
                  Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                  When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                  "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
                    Looks good. I wonder if they include the best parts of the Tom Snyder interview, where Ace is drunk and hilarious?
                    Unfortunately, there will only be an EXCERPT of the interview on the DVD set.

Which fucking sucks.

But you can get boots of it and watch the whole thing on youtube.
                    =V V=
                    ole No.1 The finest
                    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                      Actually I heard it will have Phantom of the Park on there. Except it isn't the NBC aired version we all saw.

Included is the European "theatrical" version called "KISS in ATTACK OF THE PHANTOMS."

Apparently its the same movie, but with some edits and different scenes.
                      Would still be good to include, even if it is the European Theatrical release, which I've never seen but from what I've read about that alternate cut, the differences are so few it doesn't sound like it matters much.

As long as they include the 1980 and 1983 live footage, I'm gonna end up getting it. Any 1979 live footage and any version of the 1978 tv movie would be a bonus.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• WACF
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Supposedly some footage was left out because most of the material has been covered in the shows included.

Makes sense but as far as I am concerned include all the shows and let us choose which one we want to watch...

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WACF
                          Supposedly some footage was left out because most of the material has been covered in the shows included.

Makes sense but as far as I am concerned include all the shows and let us choose which one we want to watch...
                          Agreed. Most are gonna want this stuff for the makeup-era footage anyway. Even the band must know this, because the cover is virtually the same as the first one, with Gene, Paul and Ace in the same makeup and poses, only subbing Criss with Eric Carr in the fox makeup.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...