Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I like to eat New York styled pizza with Guiness on tap and then finish with a Rolling Rock. That's my favorite way to eat pizza.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      I thought your family was Mormon? Why would you be touring rum distilleries? :confused:
      You forget Mormons are very hypocritical. Both my dad and gradfather were closet drinkers and on vacations we never went to church and did things puritan Mormons would never do. At home around other Mormons it was more conservative. My parents started going back to church when my brother died. I think it helped them deal with the tradegy and both my mom and dad like serving in the church but the rules were bent often.

I never got it. I don't like being a hypocrite and that is what a strict religion makes people. Mormons take six times the antidepresant drugs as average Americans and the whole trying to live up to impossible standards and oodles of guilt is why.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

I remember Busch Gardens in Van Nuys CA. It wasn't exactly Disneyland (or even Knott's Berry Farm) but it was still pretty cool at the time. Hell, I was a kid. I didn't know their beer sucked yet.
        Oh, Christ... are you going to start with the "Oatmeal As A Better Beer" garbage again?

Yechh...If I can not find it at Publix, Winn-Dixie or a gas station, I ain't purchasing it.

We differ. And I still have money left over for cigarettes, ya dork.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

That's why David Lee Roth always had lot's of willing Mormon girls in SLC willing to service him anyway he wanted. They were rolling in the rebellian. Some people actually like living in SLC because the religiouse rebound is so juicey. Want five girls to lap your cock with their toungues at the same time? SLC IS The Place. LOL! Just ask Maxx

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by c.craig
            Oh, Christ... are you going to start with the "Oatmeal As A Better Beer" garbage again?

Yechh...If I can not find it at Publix, Winn-Dixie or a gas station, I ain't purchasing it.

We differ. And I still have money left over for cigarettes, ya dork.
            Save your lungs and drink better beer

I must be losing my touch. I didn't realize who you were until I read this reply. I'm not used to seeing you without a Nelson avatar.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              That's why David Lee Roth always had lot's of willing Mormon girls in SLC willing to service him anyway he wanted. They were rolling in the rebellian. Some people actually like living in SLC because the religiouse rebound is so juicey. Want five girls to lap your cock with their toungues at the same time? SLC IS The Place. LOL! Just ask Maxx
              Like I've said before, I apparently dated the WRONG Mormon chick

(Which is why we weren't together very long.)

And I should have stopped in SLC for a while the last time I was down there, instead of just driving through.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

pure comedy...
                Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Save your lungs and drink better beer

I must be losing my touch. I didn't realize who you were until I read this reply. I'm not used to seeing you without a Nelson avatar.
                  Better?

By the way, seeing as you hold a position of "mod" around here, any way you can get my username affixed to "chefcraig" ("e.e. cummings lower case" preferred) ?
                  Last edited by chefcraig; 11-20-2007, 02:36 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You know, in Northern Virginia, the good beer isn't much more expensive. Sierra Nevada is on perma-sale at Safeway for like $13 a 12-pack while any of the major three brewery shit are like $10...

Comment

• Jesus
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Jun 2005

WOLFIE AND DAVID LEE ROTH ARE GAY ASS MUTHERFUCKERS!!!!

Comment

Working...