X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WACF
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
    Wow, you must be the only person in the world besides me who likes "Subhuman Race" - I thought it was a great record and liked the heavier sound.

I really dig "Love is a Bitchslap" though - kinda reminds me of something off the first Skid Row record, although with much rawer production. I can see why it was the single, it's the most "Skid Row" song on there.

Have you heard the side project he did? The band was called "Frameshift" and the album was "Abscence of Empathy". It's nothing like Skid Row or anything you'd expect, it's a prog rock concept album. Well worth checking out, there is some heavy stuff....

The heavier sound worked for me...some wanted 18 and Life over and over.

My problem with Bitchslap is the vocals...for some reason that song just does not grab me...but...pretty much the rest of the CD did.
    Very catchy...

I have been meaning to snag that Frameshift cd but keep putting it off.
    I heard Bach had a falling out with the guy that formed Frameshift...the dude changed Bach's lyrics just enough to cut Bach out of some cash.

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

Originally posted by WACF

I heard Bach had a falling out with the guy that formed Frameshift...the dude changed Bach's lyrics just enough to cut Bach out of some cash.
      I heard that too, I think he also remixed the record without letting Bach know. I'm guessing that means that there won't be a follow-up record..lol!
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• WACF
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

I will still have to check it out...

Comment

Working...