X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by WARF
    Here I am last year doing Van Halen covers all night dressed up as ROTH!!!!

click the pic!

I did that once. Although I didn't sing while in my costume. hindsight huh? It's a bitch.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Warf...did you have a touch too much whiskey that night? I tend to act insane like that when I drink too much whiskey.

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I don't remember the video is 4 years old.

I don't drink as much as I used to.... back then I would drink 10-15 whiskey drinks hahahaha

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          I did that once. Although I didn't sing while in my costume. hindsight huh? It's a bitch.

That's pretty rad, dude!!!!!

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by WARF
            That's pretty rad, dude!!!!!

Thanks man. Believe me when I tell you when you were inches from Dave I was with you in full spirit. That night online here watching your every update as it happened was magical. Thanks again for living my dream & rocking the fuck out of VH so they saw how rabid & dedicated we truly are. You did me proud and did it the way I hope I woulda.

*oh, as for my pic, if you missed my original thread on it here is the link. Was a Halloween thing I did for my Moms Hallmark store event a long time ago.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...