Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Northern Girl
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'll never look at KISS the same after watching "Family Jewels." After seeing Gene in his footy pajamas, getting a colonoscopy and being completely pussy-whipped all I can do is laugh.
    Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• gbranton
      Veteran
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by FORD
      Well, tomorrow night it seems the country audience will be subjected to "KISS"
      ....they're appearing on the Academy of Country Music awards on CBS.

Are they going to bring Garth Brooks out to sing Hard Luck Woman, or will they try that country version of God of Thunder that they played at MTV Unplugged?
      KISS have always clowned around with country music on occasion, when I saw them in 1985 Paul asked the audience "What song do you wanna hear?" and then they played Oh Suzanna.

Them doing Hard Luck Woman with Garth isn't too different than the Stones doing Country Honk or Far Away Eyes.
      "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

The day I see Gene playing a wash tub and Paul playing a banjo is the day KISS not only has gone over the cliff but crashed into flames.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
          I'll never look at KISS the same after watching "Family Jewels." After seeing Gene in his footy pajamas, getting a colonoscopy and being completely pussy-whipped all I can do is laugh.
          You damn well know nothing that Gene Simmons produces is by accident. That's probably all put in there especially the hello kitty jamies to soften the negative image people have of him. Gene wants to show us his soft side for PR purposes. Also, if it only showed what we already thought Gene was we would get bored and turn the channel.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
            that show has GOT to be scripted. Simmons having to direct traffic outside a Catholic school in New Jersey? yeah, right.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• gbranton
              Veteran
              • Aug 2005

As I have said before, I think one day Evan Stanley and Nick Simmons will ne fronting KISS.

Paul sounds like he is ready for it to happen. Personally I think KISS with zero original members is lame.
              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

They're lame now...

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                  ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by gbranton
                  As I have said before, I think one day Evan Stanley and Nick Simmons will ne fronting KISS.

Paul sounds like he is ready for it to happen. Personally I think KISS with zero original members is lame.
                  Paul sounded rough on the charity gig they did over here for sure but i think he is sounding much better now.I am loving THE TOUR.The day Kiss carries on without Paul and Gene there will be like a mass exodus of kiss army members going awol.I know i would not want any part of that shit
                  I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                  Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• gbranton
                    Veteran
                    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                    The day Kiss carries on without Paul and Gene there will be like a mass exodus of kiss army members going awol.I know i would not want any part of that shit
                    That day is coming and it sounds like Paul can't wait.

I find it ironic that HIS replacement won't be a "clone" but they have been traveling around with clones of Ace and Peter for years now.

I think they are fooling themselves about people wanting to see "KISS" with no original members. I am wondering how they are going to fit all their shit inside a House of Blues on a Thursday night double bill with Chickenfuck.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

I find it ironic that HIS replacement won't be a "clone" but they have been traveling around with clones of Ace and Peter for years now.

I think they are fooling themselves about people wanting to see "KISS" with no original members.
                      I just don't get it. I can completely understand fans going to see tribute bands. But actually calling it KISS??? That would be like Wolfie getting 3 other guys and calling it Van Halen. Oh, sorry, I forgot. Some people are actually looking forward to the day when that happens...
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I think they are fooling themselves about people wanting to see "KISS" with no original members. I am wondering how they are going to fit all their shit inside a House of Blues on a Thursday night double bill with Chickenfuck.
                        What a load of shit."The next star child".I am a huge Paul Stanley fan (Bet you didn't know that ) but seriously what a moron he is sounding with all this crap.Who the hell see's being replaced as a victory?.Nobody else is capable of fronting kiss

Come on Paul,Get your head out your ass
                        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• indeedido
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

He's so full of shit. He said this a few years ago, then he said it would be ridiculous to do, now he's saying it should happen again. Different day, different story.
                          This space for rent.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

If that happens, they better start getting ready to play a shitload of House of Blues'......
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Gene is singing the National Anthem at the Chargers/Raiders game tonight...

Oh my, that could get ugly.....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• katina
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

I just read on Kissonline that Kiss and Motley Crue performed Thursday night at the DTE Energy Music Theater, in Klarkston.
                                The show was originally scheduled for Wednesday, but it was delayed after a truck carrying pyrotechnics flipped and rolled over on a highway in Northeast Ohio.
                                Luckly, no one was hurt, and the truck driver was O.K., but Motley Crue and Kiss love and use a lot of pyro, so the accident should have been really scary.

Comment

Working...