X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by FORD
    Considering that Eric Carr and Vinnie Vincent had their own makeup characters, I don't see why the current two scabs can't come up with their own identities.
    Exactly. I can't even stand looking at the shape of the guys face who's the scab Ace. There's a tongue twister.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Or they could always go way back to their original makeup, which was admittedly a bit of a New York Dolls ripoff.....

...though even that wouldn't be the same without Ace as a dead ringer for Lily Tomlin.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

And Peter looks like Stevie Nicks.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Or they could always go way back to their original makeup, which was admittedly a bit of a New York Dolls ripoff.....

...though even that wouldn't be the same without Ace as a dead ringer for Lily Tomlin.
          And Gene Simmons a ringer for Dr. Frank N Furter...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

And Paul looks like...well...present day Paul. He must take his face off each day and soak it in a jar of formaldehyde.

Comment

• katina
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by fraroc
              They still put on a good show, man

But I agree about Tommy and Eric being the Spaceman and Catman. Everytime I look at Scandinavian death metal groups and see their "corpse makeup" I always find myself thinking that If Tommy and Eric were to wear makeup like that instead of Ace and Peter's, It would be totally fine by me.
              Yes, they still put on a good show, they will play for 50.000 people here, I bought 2 tickets, I think I will invite a friend who doesn´t speak english and only listen to music in spanish language, so it will be a blast for him.

I think the Catman and Spaceman makeup are for Peter and Ace only, I am a Kiss fan since 1976.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Gene and Paul are going to replace themselves with an INXS type tv show. I'm calling it.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Peter's book came out on the 23rd, anyone grab it yet ??
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• katina
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Peter's book came out on the 23rd, anyone grab it yet ??
                    I will try to buy it

Comment

• fraroc
                      Commando
                      • Jun 2012

Call me crazy, but I always thought that Desmond Miles from the Assasssin's Creed video games kind of resembles Paul Stanley with very short hair and no makeup.

You see what I mean, their facial features look pretty similar in terms of mouth and nose. Even though they're eyes look pretty different.
                      How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• katina
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

We couldn´t be here today without them, and we couldn´t be here today with them.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
                            Call me crazy, but I always thought that Desmond Miles from the Assasssin's Creed video games kind of resembles Paul Stanley with very short hair and no makeup.

You see what I mean, their facial features look pretty similar in terms of mouth and nose. Even though they're eyes look pretty different.
                            I think he looks more like GArY Cherone...

Comment

• katina
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2012

I just realized that I will be 49 for the Kiss concert, I am feeling a little nostalgic and I also really like to drink gin, so thanks Ace !!!

Cold Gin, Budokan Hall 1977.
                              Last edited by katina; 10-25-2012, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Well you don't look a day past 21 Katina
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...