Veteran
    • Feb 2004

....and then there's Mr. Misery.

This space for rent.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Its only a guess but Gene Maybe doesnt drink because he doesnt like loosing control. Of course thats only true if he was a total and utter control freak
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

If you've listened to the commentary track for the KISSology DVDs which had the Tom Snyder interview, Gene actually admits that Ace made the interview and that his anger at him is not fair. That Ace was being a riot and Gene was too uptight.

The pics from that Hotter Than Hell back cover, you see the chick with the bird mask on with Peter. Legend is the mask is on the back of her head and Peter's getting a blowjob when the pics are snapped.
        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• fraroc
          Commando
          • Jun 2012

If people think that the guys from Jersey Shore partied hard, whatever Snooki or The Situation did on that show was fucking child's play to the Hotter Than Hell photoshoot. There were guys fucking girls, guys fucking guys, and girls fucking girls, the biggest fucking "everything goes" party EVER, and yes, Paul was so wasted that he was locked in a car and literally couldn't find the unlock button XD.

(btw the whole thing in Peters book about the period in Gene's teeth made me want to fucking throw up)
          How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• katina
            Commando
            • Mar 2012

Me too, really disgusting

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• fraroc
                Commando
                • Jun 2012

THERE IS KISS EVERYTHING!!!!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                  Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

The two of them were certainly wasted a lot during those years. Always funny that when they made the Phantom of the Park movie, Ace was so out of it, they just cut most of his dialogue and told him to make funny noises, while Peter was so messed up he couldn't deliver a line properly, and then all his lines had to be dubbed by some voice actor, since Peter refused to do the overdubs himself.
                  Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I hear ya 4th. I remember going to see Alice Cooper, Ace and Faster Pussycat in '88. Ace never even made to the stage. He sure knows how to party. Unfortunately, he also knows how to disappoint his fans in the process.

Comment

• fraroc
                      Commando
                      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
                      The two of them were certainly wasted a lot during those years. Always funny that when they made the Phantom of the Park movie, Ace was so out of it, they just cut most of his dialogue and told him to make funny noises, while Peter was so messed up he couldn't deliver a line properly, and then all his lines had to be dubbed by some voice actor, since Peter refused to do the overdubs himself.
                      All he did was say "AWK!!!" Like a parrot during conversations in that time so they made his character into an intergalactic Harpo Marx.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

He was here in Gnashville at a tattoo/horror movie convention or some shit at some point in 2012. Friends who went to see him said that any comments made to him about "You are such an inspiration to me" or "I am a big fan" were met with derisive or dismissive comments.....and comments indicating he really did not want to be there. In fact, at one point the first day of the convention, I heard his appearance had been canceled for unknown reasons, only to find out on Sunday he was in fact there.

Too bad. He was my first guitar teacher. The first album I tried to master was Kiss: Alive! Naturally, as a beginning guitarist, I aspired to be able to play his solo note-for-note.

Due to his attitude, if I never meet him in my life, it will not bother me in the least.

Comment

• katina
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

After reading your stories of Ace being late and not showing up at shows, I also would have been disappointed.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by katina
                            After reading your stories of Ace being late and not showing up at shows, I also would have been disappointed.
                            now be in a band with him...having contracts, tours with venues up to 15.000 waiting for you. I would fire that jackass personally! sorry to side with the "bad guys" here, but without the drugs and the alcohol Ace would still be playing in that band, it was his choice. Ace flushed his carreer in KI$$ down the toilet. can't blame the others to go on. have tix for next summer, will go with my daughter...

I had to deal with drunk fucks on stage, too. this is not what people payed their hard money for. whatever you drink or smoke or take...plug the fuck in and play...ace didn't so they KI$$ed him good bye...
                            Roth Army Icon
                            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• katina
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                              now be in a band with him...having contracts, tours with venues up to 15.000 waiting for you. I would fire that jackass personally! sorry to side with the "bad guys" here, but without the drugs and the alcohol Ace would still be playing in that band, it was his choice. Ace flushed his carreer in KI$$ down the toilet. can't blame the others to go on. have tix for next summer, will go with my daughter...

I had to deal with drunk fucks on stage, too. this is not what people payed their hard money for. whatever you drink or smoke or take...plug the fuck in and play...ace didn't so they KI$$ed him good bye...
                              It´s great that you will go with your daughter to the Kiss show, I saw them less than two months ago, I invited a close friend who never have seen them before, and he was hooked, he couldn´t believe the great number of children with their families at the show, we had an awesome time.

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra

Odd...my understanding was that Frehley LEFT the band of his own accord in 1982 AND 2002...

I mean, doubtless to a couple of guys who don't drink or use drugs, Simmons and Stanley would have unamused by Frehley's behavior, and understandably so...but I was always under the impression from what I've read that Frehley quit twice and Criss was fired twice.

In a larger sense, I guess it really doesn't matter that Stanley and Simmons opted to go on. I mean, realistically, what the fuck else are they gonna do at this stage of the game that's gonna make them the kind of money they make playing in the old makeup?

Honestly, even if Criss and Frehley did rejoin the band again and the group embraked on what was honestly a final tour. I wouldn't be bothered enough to go. I love what the band did in the 1970s and will still throw in the old records or watch the old footage once in awhile, but as far as seeing them in the here and now the thrill is gone for me: watching any band punch a clock and go through the motions for the money, where half the members can't stand being around each other...why bother?
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...