X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • katie
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Michael Jackson May Have Left Paul McCartney Rights to 200 Beatles Songs in His Will
    By Eugmc
    Created 06/25/2009 - 7:11pm

Michael Jackson arranged to give Paul McCartney the rights to the Beatles back catalog through his will according to reports published earlier this year. The pair who scored hits together in the mid-1980's with Say, Say, Say and The Girl Is Mine had been feuding for years after Jackson won the rights to the Beatles back catalog because of legal wrangling between Macca and John Lennon's widow Yoko Ono.

McCartney for years expressed his dissatisfaction with Jackson's maneuver and the two were never on speaking terms again. Previously, the pair collaborated on Jackson's 1982 'Thriller' extract 'The Girl is Mine,' and McCartney's 1983 single 'Say, Say, Say' from 'Pipes of Peace' and forged a close friendship.

U.K. newspaper the Daily Mirror quoted a Jackson insider as saying in January saying:

"Michael told his lawyers he was sad he no longer talks to Sir Paul and said he wanted to make things right."

Jackson, who died today at 50 years of age, had been reportedly diagnosed with cancer and one can speculate that the strain put on his heart during workouts for his concerts next month in London ultimately led to the King of Pop's demise. Jackson had sold 50% of his assets to Sony but held the other half which would be given back to McCartney if the rumors are proven to true.

Michael Jackson May Have Left Paul McCartney Rights to 200 Beatles Songs in His Will | Cleveland Leader

He had cancer? First I've heard of that.

I do hope this report is true though. It would be the right thing for Michael to do.
    Mary Austin, Freddie Mercury's 70's girlfriend and lifetime PA, had to wait 8 years before she got Freddie's money / estate sorted.

I think MJ's estate will be in probate for a very long time...

Comment

• Susie Q
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by letsrock
      Dont forget the yearly crap like anniversary of his death and what nots.
      Yep, just like Elvis Presley....Before we know it, it will be a national holiday or something.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
      ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

The Jackson family are broke. Michael was their gravy train and he was facing bankruptsy himself. I'm sure they are sad that they lost their son and brother but they also lost their gravy train.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
          All this pervert's legacy is worth is a bunch of off color jokes... nothing more.
          Fuck him... burn in hell forever.
          Good Riddance scumbag!
          I liked Michael when he was the cute singing kid in The Jackson Five. I really didn't care for him as an adult. What's the big deal about that Thriller video? I remembered they hyped it to hell and then I watched on MTV for the first time and thought what a piece of shit. The moonwalk and his dancing was pretty cool. I actually enjoyed Wierd Al spoofing MJ more than MJ himself.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Susie Q
            Yep, just like Elvis Presley....Before we know it, it will be a national holiday or something.
            Do we celebrate by getting a child drunk on Jesus Juice and then sexually molesting them? Read the book Howling at the Moon. It was written by Michael's former manager. They guy said MJ was fucked in the head and thought he was a kid himself.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I'm Peter Pan! Drink the wine or um Jesus Juice. Let's have a sleep over in my bed. Weeeeeeeeeeee. Like may feris wheel? I let you ride it up you let me be close to you.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                Veteran
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Do we celebrate by getting a child drunk on Jesus Juice and then sexually molesting them? Read the book Howling at the Moon. It was written by Michael's former manager. They guy said MJ was fucked in the head and thought he was a kid himself.

And s MJs former manager is so credible, it MUST be true if he said it.

He said shit so morons like you buy his book.

Where are ALL these molested children? Where are their parents? MJ must havce been a genius to hide all that molestation from all the kids, parents, staff, hangers on and all the rest.

A bigger magician than David Copperfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I thought it would be Michael Jackson who die in Bangkok with string around his dick.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                    Veteran
                    • May 2004

CNN is reporting police are looking for MJs doctor who was in attendance during the suspected cardiac arrest, and is suddenly nowhere to be found................

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                      Veteran
                      • May 2004

I thought it would be Michael Jackson who die in Bangkok with string around his dick.
                      It would be nice if you die in Jackson Bung Hole with a rope around your neck.

Be charitable like MJ was, and do us all the favour.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Yup. I read the book because I wanted to read the sleazy in goings of the music industry as told by a former CBS Records executive. I love train wreaks and sleaze. The book was great.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                          Veteran
                          • May 2004

Most notably, you don't deny being a moron.

Kudos to you. At least you recognize those facts.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                            CNN is reporting police are looking for MJs doctor who was in attendance during the suspected cardiac arrest, and is suddenly nowhere to be found................
                            I wonder if he's the same guy who went to The Autozone or Pep Boys and got a can of automotive silicone and injected it into Presilla Presley's face? Shit. I'm in the wrong business. I should go to Beverly Hills and claim to be a doctor.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                              Most notably, you don't deny being a moron.

Kudos to you. At least you recognize those facts.
                              Reading books written by record company executives makes people a moron?

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                                Veteran
                                • May 2004

Reading books written by record company executives makes people a moron?
                                Faithfully believing what some guy claims in a book, especially a guy who writes about the sleaze when he is himself part of that sleaze, makes you a moron.

Yes.

Comment

Working...