X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by indeedido
    I never "saw" Elvis do drugs, but that doesn't mean he didn't do them. MJ is a pedophile. Zero doubt.
    Okay, look - he was high on depressants a year before the Pepsi accident. I can tell you RIGHT now, and I've brought it up a couple times my experience as a teenage roadie, I graduated a year early from high school and I was there at SIR to see it.

MJ did drugs in 1983. That's a FACT so I hate reading this bullshit on Yahoo and TMZ that he "ooh he had an accident, and ooh, pity be, he got hooked ever since to the evil drugs of muscle relaxers.. blah blah" screw that okay? That's not the way it was. He was like that prior to the Pepsi incident, probably way before.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Full Bug
      Seriously: who’s going to know that I played on a black guy’s record?
      By '87 he couldn't have said that.

Comment

• Dolemite!
        Banned
        • Jun 2009

Mike was at Disneyland.
        Such bitterness.

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

This is kinda funny....

Michael Jackson's Punch-Out

Mike L. Mayfield of Citizens Against Safety Goggles created this awesome animation of Michael Jackson in Punch-Out, one of the best NES games ever!

In this game he fights Macaulay Culkin to survive. His monkey, shoes and signature moves are revisited in this funny Nintendo Parody including a Thriller face.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ILjJDcI2Em8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&featur e=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ILjJDcI2Em8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&featur e=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by twonabomber
            i thought he was a Jehovah's Witness. isn't Lisa Marie Presley a Scientologist? maybe he changed cults.
            SHIT!!!

Right you are, twona.

He was a Jehovah's Witness.

Sorry...I got my fucked-up, brainwashing cults cuntfused....

While we're at it...what do the Witnesses do with their dead? Anything special?
            Originally posted by perilouspete
            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              Am I shocked that he's dead? Sure.

The "Jesus Juice" is freakin' crazy...and hearing him talk about having kids in his bed was/is an absolute abomination.

Yup. Amongst the creepiest shit I've ever heard someone admit with a straight face...

Not too mention the fact that he dangled a baby out over a balcony...
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-28-2009, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Yup. Amongst the creepiest shit I've ever heard someone admit with a straight face...

excluding Gar's posts, I guess.....
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Macauley Culkin is to scatter Wacko's ashes over his cornflakes as he wants to feel MJ sliding out his asshole one last time.

Comment

• standin
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2009

VAN HALEN's Eddie Van Halen Talks About Appearing On MICHAEL JACKSON’s Thriller

Saturday, June 27, 2009

VAN HALEN News Desk is reporting:

VAN HALEN guitar legend Eddie Van Halen appeared on MICHAEL JACKSON’s Thriller album for the song, 'Beat It'. Eddie reflects on his experience working with award-winning producer/songwriter QUINCY JONES and Michael Jackson, in the later half of 1982:

“I used to have this old phone system in the studio. Phone rang, I picked it up and there’s this voice saying, ‘Yo, Eddie? That Eddie?’ There was lots of crackling and stuff. And I said, ‘Yeah, who’s this?’ But he obviously couldn’t hear me. So I hung up, figuring it was a fan. Phone rings again, and the same voice says, ‘Hey, Eddie.’ So this time I shout ‘Asshole’ and hang up. Phone rings a third time. ‘Hey, Eddie, Eddie, it’s Quincy Jones.’ Have I ever felt small.

Certain people in the band at that time didn’t like me doing things outside the group. But Roth happened to be in the Amazon or somewhere, and Mike was at Disneyland and Al was up in Canada or something, and I was home alone. So I thought, well, they’ll never know. Seriously: who’s going to know that I played on a black guy’s record? Michael said ‘I love that high fast stuff you do.’ So I played two solos over it and said, ‘You guys pick the one you want.’ It was 20 minutes out of my day. I did it for free and later everybody was telling me, you could have got a royalty point out of that record. But it didn’t matter because Quincy wrote me a letter thanking me, and he signed it ‘The Asshole’. I framed it. Classic.’

'Beat It' hit the charts on March 12th, 1983, lasting 15 weeks and reaching #1 in the US, Netherlands, Spain, #2 in Switzerland and #3 in the UK.
                    That highlighted is what I hate about Michael the very most. Eddie should not HAVE to ask for a point, half a point, or even a quarter of a point. Michael totally disregarded that Mr. Van Halen took 20 minutes out of his day to serve Mr. Jackson’s request.. Irrelevant of any goodwill obtained by association of Mr. Jackson's business venture, Mr. Jackson should have seen to it that Mr.Van Halen was compensated for his time at Mr. Jackson's level. The sheer uncivilized, uncouth, uncultivated, uncultured, unpolished, unrefined, vulgar, brutish, ill-bred, behavior of Mr. Jackson not noticing Mr. Van Halen’s omission is abhorrent. Furthermore, Mr. Jackson did not even have the courtesy to write the thank you note himself for Mr. Van Halen‘s service! Mr. Jones felt the twinge of accountability and wrote a thank you note.
                    Last edited by standin; 06-29-2009, 12:51 AM.
                    To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                    MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Shut your dumb ass up...

I'm sure Michael thanked Edward personally...

They also performed the song together more than once...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GveM_95x56k&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color 2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GveM_95x56k&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color 2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

He can hardly sing here...

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M5KBftNWWIc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M5KBftNWWIc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

But he really can here...

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/snihdG1rE0Y&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color 2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/snihdG1rE0Y&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color 2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Comment

• Panamark
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Always thought it was botched cosmetic surgery that
                              gave him that creepy look, but now its obvious it was
                              a body severely damaged by hospital grade pain killer
                              addiction (along with god knows what else) combined
                              with the plastic surgery...

I almost feel forced to pay some respect to the dude,
                              but as a new father (with renewed protection of little ones)
                              the 137 million dollars of hush money to his
                              little toy boys (thats just the payouts we know about) smells
                              just a little too rancid for my likings...

Little timmy (or whatever his name was)
                              knew what his pecker birthmark looked like ??!! WTF ?
                              I mean, which symphathist here
                              can explain how a 10 year old boy would know that ??

Latoya herself was interviewed years ago and came
                              straight out and said Michael had to stop the "little boy"
                              thing and that he would get caught out eventually...

I was watching a doco last night on him where he was
                              cuddling some dudes kid (looked about 9) and proclaiming
                              it was the most natural thing in the world to share your
                              bed with someone... Obviously referring to the boy
                              WTF ????

Musically, he obviously had ability, not sure it was at the same
                              level as the sales he achieved (as witnessed by what, the last
                              5 albums or so ??) Can I pay respect to that ?? I guess I can.
                              Not really my style of music either, start of the rot at MTV if
                              you ask me.

Sorry, the little boy thing is so wrong, its hard to give this
                              guy a glowing send off. For all the bandwagon jumpers
                              coming out of the woodwork only because he just died.
                              Fookin Hypocrites !! Why didnt you buy the last few
                              albums that flopped so badly...

His controversy will live forever, thats for sure....
                              Peace to those who needed closeure.
                              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

This is pretty cool...

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fynKMWnzKeY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fynKMWnzKeY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...