X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blackflag
    Banned
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by SilvioDante
    At this point I have to explain to my kids that the AI version sucks, that ain't rock and roll, and how that show is actually killing rock and roll.
    I haven't thought about that...that rock and roll is dead. That's fucked up.

As for the show, I've only seen gross bits and pieces. I don't know who watches that stupid shit. Maybe the same people who watch "survivor."

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      You would think people would be getting tired of laughing at retards by now.

Apart from the shitty music that is created at the end of the process there is something pretty immoral about have teams of researchers tell completely untalented people who are often weak minded that they are great.

They keep repeating to them how good they are through the early non televised rounds so that they can wheel them out to Cowell and his panel to be laughed at and humiliated in front of millions.

Kind of shitty medieval thing to do to people. At least the village idiot used to know who he was, he didn't have a bunch of people telling him he was brilliant until he built himself up a bit and then have it all kicked away from him by a grinning cunt who has never been connected with a single decent piece of music.

Hey Seshman, you were on the money here...
      Well said old chap !
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        One difference...

I've never heard of anyone on AI screwing up WILD THING.
        I actually watched Mark Lindsey screw it up live a few years back...

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

You would think people would be getting tired of laughing at retards by now.

Apart from the shitty music that is created at the end of the process there is something pretty immoral about have teams of researchers tell completely untalented people who are often weak minded that they are great.

They keep repeating to them how good they are through the early non televised rounds so that they can wheel them out to Cowell and his panel to be laughed at and humiliated in front of millions.

Kind of shitty medieval thing to do to people. At least the village idiot used to know who he was, he didn't have a bunch of people telling him he was brilliant until he built himself up a bit and then have it all kicked away from him by a grinning cunt who has never been connected with a single decent piece of music.
          We're not tired of laffing at Asshole Liemond.

And anyway, you're almost on the money, but it's sadder than that.

There's actually a shit load of people who watch that shit who WISH they were there, amongst all the "Dreams" & "Magic"... like a fucking retarded fairy tale.

Besides, speaking of Medieval, the only thing that changed from the Medieval times is that we have indoor plumbing.

Dragons were replaced by UFOs.

Religion was replaced on some circles by science.

And the general knowledge of the average man is about the same as it was those days, if not even less.

So, why wouldn't a retarded show continue to have success while really good stuff slips through the cracks unnoticed?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• ace diamond
            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            legally, yes.
            which means more than 50% vision loss.

no, not really...Blindness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            WRONG PB.
            according to the social security department, legally blind is 50% or more vision loss.
            i know this because i have been through all the tests the social security dept.
            requires to verify the amount of vision loss.
            50% is the federal requirement to be considered legally blind.
            i have to get re-examined every7 years.
            i am up for review again in december 2015.
            i just went through a review in december 2008.

i know what i am talking about.
            Originally posted by hideyoursheep
            When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
            "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

If You Are Blind Or Have Low Vision—

If you are blind or have low vision If you are blind, we have special rules that allow you to receive benefits when you are unable to work.

We pay benefits to people who are blind under two programs: the Social Security disability insurance program and the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program. The medical rules we use to decide whether you are blind are the same for each program. Other rules are different. We explain the different rules for each program below.

You can get disability benefits if you are “legally blind”
              You may qualify for Social Security or SSI disability benefits if you are considered “legally blind.” We consider you to be legally blind if your vision cannot be corrected to better than 20/200 in your better eye, or if your visual field is 20 degrees or less in your better eye.

You can get disability benefits even if you are not legally blind
              If your vision does not meet the legal definition of blindness, you may still qualify for disability benefits if your vision problems alone or combined with other health problems prevent you from working. For Social Security disability benefits, you also must have worked long enough in a job where you paid Social Security taxes. For SSI payments based on disability and blindness, you need not have worked, but your income and resources must be under certain dollar limits.

How you qualify for Social Security disability benefits
              When you work and pay Social Security taxes, you earn credits that count toward future Social Security benefits.

If you are legally blind, you can earn credits anytime during your working years. Credits for your work after you become blind can be used to qualify you for benefits if you do not have enough credits at the time you become blind.

Also, if you do not have enough credits to get Social Security disability benefits based on your own earnings, you may be able to get benefits based on the earnings of one of your parents or your spouse.

For more information about Social Security disability benefits, contact us to get Disability Benefits (Publication No. 05-10029). This booklet also is available in Braille.

Disability freeze
              There is a special rule that may help you get higher retirement or disability benefits some day. You can use this rule if you are legally blind but are not getting disability benefits now because you are still working. If your earnings are lower because of your blindness, we can exclude those years when we calculate your Social Security retirement or disability benefit in the future. Because Social Security benefits are based on your average lifetime earnings, your benefit will be higher if we do not count those years. We call this rule a “disability freeze.” Contact us if you want to file for this “freeze.”

You can get SSI disability payments
              SSI payments are based on need. Your income and resources must be less than certain dollar limits. The income limits vary from one state to another. You need not have worked under Social Security to qualify for SSI. Ask your local Social Security office about the income limits in your state and contact us for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) (Publication No. 05-11000). This booklet also is available in Braille.
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

program below.

You can get disability benefits if you are “legally blind”
                You may qualify for Social Security or SSI disability benefits if you are considered “legally blind.” We consider you to be legally blind if your vision cannot be corrected to better than 20/200 in your better eye, or if your visual field is 20 degrees or less in your better eye.

can you point out the "50%" provision/clause. i didn't see it, maybe i can qualify like you.
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by pete's brother
                  we consider you to be legally blind if your vision cannot be corrected to better than 20/200 in your better eye, or if your visual field is 20 degrees or less in your better eye.
                  this means if it is not correctable up to 20/200 either with glasses or surgery. 20/200 is 50% vision loss.
                  20/400 is completely blind.
                  My vision is currently 20/325.
                  20 degress or less field of vision means peripheral vision.

can you point out the "50%" provision/clause. I didn't see it, maybe i can qualify like you.
                  see above.
                  "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
                    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

ALSO, pb, if you look up the policy on how often they review cases, you will find the only cases that get reviewed every 5-7 years are the hopeless ones that they do not expect to ever get any better, only worse.
                    my case get's reviewed every 7 years.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

So we [taxpayers] essentially pay you to sit here all day and post bullshit?

Money well spent.
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• VanHalener
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

This is what Adam Lambert from Idol needs, and soon!
                        <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EuhRQnxnMHk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EuhRQnxnMHk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                        ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          Glad I'm not alone... can't stand TV Karoke either. Don't watch it... don't care...
                          Amen brother... Have not watched one second of any show....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            Amen brother... Have not watched one second of any show....
                            ...me either! If it wasn't for reading the daily music news section, I would have no idea who these fuckers were/are.
                            Originally posted by vandeleur
                            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              So we [taxpayers] essentially pay you to sit here all day and post bullshit?

Money well spent.
                              And I pay Americans so they can pay taxes so that he can sit there posting bullshit which I then I have to read.

I don't understand how you can be fit enough to post on the internet and play in a band but you aren't fit enough to work in a drive through.

Surely he could at least stand outside with his cape on and hand out promotion leaflets?

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

And I pay Americans so they can pay taxes so that he can sit there posting bullshit which I then I have to read.

I don't understand how you can be fit enough to post on the internet and play in a band but you aren't fit enough to work in a drive through.

Surely he could at least stand outside with his cape on and hand out promotion leaflets?
                                I believe they let you eat whatever you want at the fast food joints......after seeing what a bloated fuck he is....would any fast food place hire him?

I mean his employee meals alone would bankrupt 'em.
                                Originally posted by vandeleur
                                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...