Will Taylor Swift Please Get Permanent Laryngitis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tob
    Roadie
    • Aug 2011

I am 13, so is Taylor.. you have "crucified" oneself, if you wished to.

She may have love with "country music" - she enjoyed Doll (classic), Faith, Pat (classic), Shania.. people she could understand, identify with, with her experience, time. She gives the best that she has, with encouragement, inspiration, joy. True, she may be beyond classification. She helps such, today, active.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I thought somebody pulled the plug on the boT?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Little Texan
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        I thought somebody pulled the plug on the boT?
        I wished...

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

If you’re going to cry when someone throws you a punch instead of throwing a punch back, then maybe you deserve to be punched for being a damn weakling. Ms. Swift takes this idea to a whole new level by willingly asking to be punched several times, while using the image of “victim” to her advantage. Her steady whining about why she is so unloved culminated into the Kanye West Incident of 2009, where her shame at being bullied resulted in the entire country supporting her as the underdog, which exploded into the I-Feel-Bad-For-Myself movement that is now seeping into the subconsciousness of all women. Now thousands of women worship the Taylor Swift technique, or the “I like being bashed because it makes me feel good” technique, or to put it simply, “I enjoy sadomasochistic relationships.”

Taylor Swift makes Jane-Austen-loving, gun-toting feminists look harmless. So let me get this straight, Taylor Swift fans. It’s not okay for the Jonas Brother to break up with our dear Ms. Swift, but it’s okay for her to dump the werewolf from Twilight. Is that correct? Hmmmm…why? Because girls have feelings and boys don’t? Because when a boy realizes they do not want you in their life, instead of moving on with yours, you need to make the entire world hate him to make you feel better about yourself, is that correct?
          I thought these points about her lyrics kind of nailed things.
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Tob
            I am 13, so is Taylor.. you have "crucified" oneself, if you wished to.

She may have love with "country music" - she enjoyed Doll (classic), Faith, Pat (classic), Shania.. people she could understand, identify with, with her experience, time. She gives the best that she has, with encouragement, inspiration, joy. True, she may be beyond classification. She helps such, today, active.
            Jesus Christ!

Is Blazed giving English language lessons again

Huffed out haiku's for the mentally impaired.........
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Hey FUCK Taylor Swift (I know....some of you want to ).

So she is a young starlet chick, and all the little gurls her age love her music.

Does that make the music worth a damn? HELL NO!

If I never hear of her again, I am fine with that. She is just baby pabulum for the masses.

The only REAL female country artist to come along in the past few years that is a REAL country artist is Gretchen Wilson. Taylor Swift cannot even approach her level.

It is only too bad that in this day and age, where marketing takes precedence over substance, people like her with fluffy little girl songs can make something of themselves.

And that is a sad state of affairs.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                I have a hard time buying that someone from Eastern PA, especially someone from a rich or well-to-do background is or should be a country.
                i had a hard time buying into the whole "white guys from Seattle bitching about how bad they have it" thing during the grunge movement, but FORD insists it was all true.

as for Swift...i'd hit it. hard. the scrawny ones are my type.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Anyone who likes her, more power to ya.

She has only one saving grace......once she got into a position to be able to have a career (thanks to the fucking industry mafia scum in Gnashville), she began her attempt to take the ball and run with it.

It will be interesting someday when she files her first lawsuits alleging fraud, breach of contract, misrepresentaion, etc.

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    Hey FUCK Taylor Swift (I know....some of you want to ).
                    As soon as she fills out and grows some tits (or gets a much needed boob job).

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

I hope she doesn't. She does need a few pounds, but I prefer champagne titties!

Comment

• Tob
                        Roadie
                        • Aug 2011

That brown-epidermal being got flack from "Vince Gill" talking stuff. He said he received, or was handed, his "award" from a "Beatle" - Ringo (from one "Awards" show, then). Then he asked, or said, what had "West" gotten, received, maybe suggesting "West" is undeserving - attitude, talk, ape-shit expression, beings were laughing, then. Taylor got the results, later, with one other "Awards" show.. Taylor, with truth, stands..

Hardass~, that stuff, mouthin', you have spewed is indicative of, in fact, you - not her. "Awards" shows have been pretty "bad" - should real bands perform, if invited? Yes. These groups haven't been listening to you, myself, or people from our generation, maybe not direct, so we get "hurt" or "bothered" or "upset" if attaching oneself to (identifying with) shows.. nonattachment may be best.

Your angst, Lurchin', most "unworthy" - her music is worthy. I enjoy, accept, a few, if not beyond a few, songs with her. Taylor has heart, intensity, with performing, feeling, stage presence - has what it takes. Hardluck, why have you been whining?
                        Last edited by Tob; 12-07-2011, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

I never thought it was possible to out Blazed, Blazed......you make Thome sound like a "Road" Scholar

Congratulations
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                            I never thought it was possible to out Blazed, Blazed......you make Thome sound like a "Road" Scholar
                            I dunno about that. At least once or twice a year, Blaze and thome flirt with coherence.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              I dunno about that. At least once or twice a year, Blaze and thome flirt with coherence.
                              Even a broken clock is right twice a day, or something like that

Comment

• Tob
                                Roadie
                                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Tob
                                That brown-epidermal being got flack from "Vince Gill" talking stuff. He said he received, or was handed, his "award" from a "Beatle" - Ringo (from one "Awards" show, then). Then he asked, or said, what had "West" gotten, received, maybe suggesting "West" is undeserving - attitude, talk, ape-shit expression, beings were laughing, then. Taylor got the results, later, with one other "Awards" show.. Taylor, with truth, stands..

Hardass~, that stuff, mouthin', you have spewed is indicative of, in fact, you - not her. "Awards" shows have been pretty "bad" - should real bands perform, if invited? Yes. These groups haven't been listening to you, myself, or people from our generation, maybe not direct, so we get "hurt" or "bothered" or "upset" if attaching oneself to (identifying with) shows.. nonattachment may be best.

Your angst, Lurchin', most "unworthy" - her music is worthy. I enjoy, accept, a few, if not beyond a few, songs with her. Taylor has heart, intensity, with performing, feeling, stage presence - has what it takes. Hardluck, why have you been whining?
                                1.) "West" communicated there was going to be a "problem" (or there was such) if he didn't get "his" award - from one "Awards" show

2.) "Gill" communicated he received his from a "Beatle" (then released spite, questioning him, "using" one "award" to "hurt" with) - from one other "Awards" show

3.) "Gill" & "West" affected "award" presentation, later, with SWIFT experiencing "interruption" - from one other "Awards" show
                                Last edited by Tob; 12-07-2011, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...