Will Taylor Swift Please Get Permanent Laryngitis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD
    I'm trying to figure out which troll this is....

Likes underage girls and bubblegum music like Pedobear.

Spews volumes of schizophrenic crap like Sideshow Bob.

Is fond of the non-word "boi" like Santa's Douche. (Will he accuse Taylor of playing air guitar next)

My God!! It's a hybrid super troll
    He's a sheep too.

keeps getting better and better.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
      Awesome.

Send this guy to the pen.

Book'em Dan-o.
      Damn,Two Sheep In One Week,Must Be A Record For The Sheep Pen.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
        I'm having some difficulty following the thrust of all of this. From what I've been able to piece together, Tob likes Taylor Swift and Def Leppard, Hardrock doesn't (save for some of DL's earlier work), but somehow Tob feels that HR is wrong or ignorant for not agreeing with him (Tob).

This is almost mesmerizing, but not in a neat, lava-lamp sort of way. It's more like a test pattern or the old static ant races you used to get on the UHF stations while watching a black and white tv set. Just not as interesting.

Yes Craig. That is the basic book report of this thread.

I am supposed to go find someone named Joe, who will tell me what "rock" is, (sedimentary, igneous, or ???), and then Taylor Shit is supposedly going to ask me for some help. Of what kind, I have no clue.
        Last edited by Hardrock69; 12-16-2011, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          We walked out of their show after 3 songs last week and we weren't alone.

Even the review in the national newspaper summed it up quite well.
          Jeepers. Sorry you had to go through that Sesh.

I saw them in the early 80s...one of their first national tours. I think they were opening for ZZ Top. I believe it was Pyromania tour.

I was not impressed by Pyrofania. It was just a buncha pop mung masquerading as rock music.

High & Dry was a good album. But after that, I rapidly lost interest. These days I am content to know I have not wasted any of my valuable time on them that I can never get back.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Unchainme
            Botley is a Robot Butler designed by Joe Thunder to post here.

This is a fact.

Comment

• Tob
              Roadie
              • Aug 2011

'Craig, "wrong" - I have not thought HR "wrong or ignorant for not agreeing with (me)." HR states himself, I reflect that. He thinks I'M "wrong" - correct? Harboring "bad" feeling?

Comment

• Tob
                Roadie
                • Aug 2011

HR, YOU have been trying to, in fact, "convince" - not me. That is YOUR "density" - you "project" your thought, imagining your action being those of beings near you.

Comment

• Tob
                  Roadie
                  • Aug 2011

Northern, Taylor IS able to sing. If you haven't viewed her DVD, either, then you may be unaware of such.

Comment

• Tob
                    Roadie
                    • Aug 2011

FORD, your "DIM-WITTERY" reveals itself. There was no "slide" from Def Leppard. OTTN, H&D, Pyromania, Hysteria, and X, each great material..

Computerized drumming? Alex, Neil, Rick..

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Tob
                      FORD, your "DIM-WITTERY" reveals itself. There was no "slide" from Def Leppard. OTTN, H&D, Pyromania, Hysteria, and X, each great material..

Computerized drumming? Alex, Neil, Rick..

Whatever you say "Botley".

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        Just a quick question....

Does anyone actually read this guy's posts?

I mean really?
                        Well, as of this last one...no, as it is just a bunch of non-sensical rambling. I did grasp that he is some kind of Spambot-worshipper though. Considering his worship of non-relevant, fake pop singers, this should surprise no one.

I have come to the conclusion it IS a 'bot'. With pre-programmed answers. But it's programming has become corrupted, so that when it replies to us, it will not do so in a rational matter.

That is the only explanation for the replies it makes when one tries to help it understand the faulty logic it is spewing.

Perhaps Spock can figure it out.

Originally posted by Tob
                        'Craig, "wrong" - I have not thought HR "wrong or ignorant for not agreeing with (me)." HR states himself, I reflect that. He thinks I'M "wrong" - correct? Harboring "bad" feeling?
                        Hey guys, anyone know of a bot repairman who will work for free?

Seems that I can tell it time without end that whatever it wants to listen to, more power to it, but it's English language programming matrix has somehow become corrupted, and it reads our statements as something like:

;jghpiouh[98ywef[9-8yf[w0-fy8[yfh8a[0fuy]w[ufe]
                        w0-u9fg
                        ]0h4a3y9tuq7qu7q=4305tu9q42tu0q4tj]
                        q2uj3t42TU4J]9T]4U]

Then it has to access it's corrupted English programming matrix again in order to reply, and the results speak for themselves.

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

My sides are hurting from this shit...

Thanks HR..keep going after the bot and fighting the good fight!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Well, thanks Unchainme, but as this bot was originally designed by Joe Thudner, there really is no fight at all, lol.

It is like trying to pin the tail on a piece of methane gas. And the corrupt programming matrix means the bot has just about as much reasoning power.

Look out if a breeze comes along.....perhaps bot should try copper top Duracell's instead of those cheap Rayovacs it has been using.

Comment

• Tob
                              Roadie
                              • Aug 2011

'Spills, that 9/11 thread went away with our realizing U.S. force brought down World Trade Center towers with "terrorists" from their "covert operation" - "training" with "finance" or money that was "appropriated" from the people of the United States of America. It was a repeat of one other 1993 attempt.

'Spills, have you been, maybe, "spinning" - HR could bring his views, "bad-mouthing" her, Taylor, to Joe, and then HR may receive from him what HR deserves - an earful?

Comment

• Unchainme
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Tob
                                'Spills, that 9/11 thread went away with our realizing U.S. force brought down World Trade Center towers with "terrorists" from their "covert operation" - "training" with "finance" or money that was "appropriated" from the people of the United States of America. It was a repeat of one other 1993 attempt.

'Spills, have you been, maybe, "spinning" - HR could bring his views, "bad-mouthing" her, Taylor, to Joe, and then HR may receive from him what HR deserves - an earful?
                                IT EVEN MENTIONED JOE THUNDER! HOLY SHIT! I'm dying here guys.

I wonder why joe thunder designed this bot?

Comment

Working...