• Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    the vh links on that webpage?
    :confused:

I'm... God? I Have root access to the entire internet? I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Only one of those is wrong. Try to guess which.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

i found it ironic, that when i searched the definition of "libellous". it had two links on the top left. one for vanhalen pics, and one for vh/dlr 2010 tour. that's it.
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker

I'm... God? I Have root access to the entire internet? I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about?

enjoy your "root access" you glorious beacon of light.
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

gents, sorry to interrupt, continue whatever it was i derailed.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

i found it ironic, that when i searched the definition of "libellous". it had two links on the top left. one for vanhalen pics, and one for vh/dlr 2010 tour. that's it.
              Oh, that. Well, there's obviously two reasons for it.

1. I can see you did your search with Bing, which means you're using Internet Explorer, which means you have your computer full of Trojans, Viruses, Spyware, Rootkits, etc. Since you spend a considerable amount of time here in the Army, all that shit you have in your computer sends the info that you're highly interested in Van Halen/David Lee Roth. So, everywhere you go, you'll see VH/DLR ads. Which is an unexpected benefits of having your computer infested.*

2. Libel, VH & DLR are one & the same.

*It's certainly better than my Google Ads when I forget to log out of my Google Account: "Join a Church in Albufeira." "Religious toys & figurines cheap." "Find nuns in a convent near you." Really.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

enjoy your "root access" you glorious beacon of light.
                Dude, even GOD doesn't have root access to the internet, that's crazy talk.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't rate Hammett.

It's more difficult to come up with memorable solos over Metallica music but I can't think of anything I've heard him do that didn't just sound like him playing anything as fast as he can which isn't actually that fast.

Judging by the film He did seem to be much less of a prick than the other two though.

He's like lukewarm water...

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Kirk Hammet DOES suck.

But who's Reb Beach?

Yeah really. Honestly, I think I first heard of him when my friends mentioned something. We were seeing Dokken at a small bar in San Diego and this guy was the guitarist I think.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                      Yeah really. Honestly, I think I first heard of him when my friends mentioned something. We were seeing Dokken at a small bar in San Diego and this guy was the guitarist I think.
                      Probably was, if you saw them between 1999-2000. He stepped in for George Lynch for an album and tour.

Did a fantastic job, too.
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Terry
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        I don't rate Hammett.

It's more difficult to come up with memorable solos over Metallica music but I can't think of anything I've heard him do that didn't just sound like him playing anything as fast as he can which isn't actually that fast.

Judging by the film He did seem to be much less of a prick than the other two though.

He's like lukewarm water...

Personality-wise, he seems like a decent-enough person.

Guitar solo-wise, it's just "weedly-weedly-weedly weeeeeeeee" on virtually every tune. Like, an unintentionally funny moment in Some Kind Of Monster is watching him lament a 'no guitar solos' rule of thumb established by the rest of the band in order to make St. Anger sound more contemporary. Watching Hammett argue against it was one step removed from the Nigel Tufnel "my solos are my trademark" bit in Spinal Tap, minus the pointed attempt at humor.
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Hammett's solos....ugh. Hetfield is a far better soloist, and rhythm player. Beach is waaaaay underrated, but to be fair, in Whitesnake, short of John Sykes himself, almost anybody is gonna wind up in Doug Aldrich's dust!
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/546KjKMB9kw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/546KjKMB9kw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• DLR7884
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              <object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/546KjKMB9kw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/546KjKMB9kw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0 x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
                              They are a fucking shell of their former selves...

DLR7884
                              All thanks to fucking Bob Rock and sobriety.
                              Originally Posted by WARF:
                              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• GAR
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2004

Oh, the guy that used to play bass for Alice Cooper? He's all right, I guess. Not too bad, but kinda... meh.
                                He's done some wonderful ballerina pirouettes in his videos, such a lovely man.. bet he looks smart in a pink lace tutu and lacings.

:sigh:

AND he plays bass!

Comment

Working...